Pick up your order at Gibbys Electronic Supermarket store at 451 Eastchester Ave E St. St Catharines Ontario Canada.
Why would I want to pick up my order at Gibbys Electronic Supermarket store?
It’s fast. During store hours, you can pick up your order within 24 hours of placing it on www.gibbyselectronicsupermarket.ca. It’s convenient. You can pick up your item whenever it’s convenient instead of waiting at home for a package to arrive.
How do I use the In-store Pickup option on www.gibbyselectronicsupermarket.ca?
1. Place your item(s) in your shopping cart and click the Pick-Up button (all items need to be available for Pick Up in order to proceed).
2. After you get through checkout, wait to receive 2 emails:
- Order Confirmation email – verifies we’ve received your order.
- Store Pickup Notification email – confirms the store has reserved your item(s) and your purchase is ready for pickup. It will also walk you through the steps you’ll take when you get to the store. This email arrives within 24 hours during store hours.
How soon can I pick up my order?
After you place your order, you’ll receive an Order Complete email. This second email should arrive within 24 hours.
What should I do when I go to pick up my order at the store?
Within 3 days of receiving your notification emails, please bring the following items to the store:
- Store Pickup Notification email
- Valid Photo identification (ie Drivers License or Age of Majority Card)
1. When can I pick up my online order at the store?
A. After you place your order, wait to receive the Store Pickup Notification email and Order Confirmation email, which should arrive in your inbox within 24 hours of placing the order. You can pick up your purchase anytime between 10:00 am and 5:30 pm after the Store Pickup Notification email has been received.
2. What do I need to bring to the store?
A. Valid Photo identification (ie Drivers License or Age of Majority Card). The name and address on these cards MUST MATCH the address and name of the billing information associated with this order. Examples of invalid photo identification are Passports, Health Cards, Fish and Game Licenses.
3. Why do I need photo ID to pick up my order?
A. This protects the buyer and ensures that the correct person has received their order.
4. How can I pay for my purchase?
A. The payment for the purchase will be authorized when the order is placed through the Paypal payment page.
5. Can I take advantage of your extended financing offers?
A. Financing offers are not currently available at www.gibbyselectronicsupermarket.ca. If you wish to take advantage of one of the extended financing offers, please make your purchase at Gibbys Electronic Supermarket in-store.
6. Why can’t someone else pick up my order for me?
A. In the interest of your security, only the person who made the online purchase can claim store pickup merchandise.
7. How do I purchase an Extended Service Plan for a store pickup order?
A. At the time you pick up your order at the store, a Gibbys Electronic Supermarket sales associate will assist you if you wish to add an Extended Service Plan to protect your purchase.
8. Can I change my delivery or pickup method?
A. You can change the delivery or pickup method only by cancelling the original order and creating a new order.
9. How do I cancel my In-store Pickup order?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel an In-Store Pickup. (2) If you have received your Store Pickup Notification email but have not yet picked up your order, please contact the store direct at 905 685 7611
10. Why was my order rejected?
A. Sometimes an item may show available for pick up at www.gibbyselectronicsupermarket.ca, but by the time the store actually receives your order and looks for the items to reserve, these items may already have been sold to another customer. This is why it is important to wait until you receive your Store pickup Notification email before going to the store. For Limited Quantity items, we reserve the right to decline orders to ensure stock is available for walk-in customers.
Please be sure to bring in your identification to claim your purchase in-store. Acceptable forms of identification are those that are government issued that include your photo and proof of residence (i.e. Driver’s License). Without proper identification we will not be able to release your order from our possession. A photocopy will need to be taken of this identification. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.