Alpine ILX207SXMC Double-DIN Digital Media Receiver includes Sirius XM SXV300V1C Connect Vehicle Tuner Combo – OPEN BOX
This is an “Open Box” Item!
Click here for Gibby’s Open Box Definition
Alpine iLX-207 Digital Media Receiver With Wireless Apple CarPlay
Alpine iLX-207 Digital media receiver with wireless Apple CarPlay for something new and different — wireless CarPlay. No more cords, no more connecting before every trip. Alpine’s iLX-207 digital media receiver features a built-in Wi-Fi connection, so all you have to do is get in and go. The receiver and your iPhone link right up and you’re ready to roll with all the hands-free wonderfulness that CarPlay brings to driving.
Access your iPhone apps
Looking for a safe, smart way to make use of your iPhone while you drive? Alpine designed the iLX-207 to work specifically with Apple CarPlay, so you can access the apps you need without getting distracted from the matter at hand — driving your car. Your iPhone is already compatible with Apple CarPlay, so there’s no need to download any apps.
If you have an iPhone 5 or newer (including iPhone 7), you can use the sleek, easy-to-use interface to access the all apps you need. The Alpine iLX-207 gives you fingertip or voice control over Apple apps like Maps, Music, Phone, Messages, and more. The 7″ capacitive touchscreen works just like your tablet, so you’ll feel right at home.
Talk to Siri and activate your favorite applications
The beauty of Apple CarPlay is that it’s designed for drivers. It puts important native iPhone functions on the screen, with familiar app icons that are large enough to be seen and tapped on the screen when you need them. Other info appears on the screen in big, easy-to-read text on a clean, clutter-free background.
You can also activate apps with Siri Hands Free voice commands, using the external microphone that’s included with the receiver. Siri lets you make calls, compose texts, select tunes, and start navigation without taking your hands off the wheel. And, in turn, Siri can read your incoming messages aloud to you.
Music and maps
This digital media receiver doesn’t have a CD player, but with CarPlay, an AM/FM radio, and rear AUX and USB inputs, you’ll never miss it. Browse your iPhone’s music for playlists, songs, artists, and albums, or enjoy music apps, like iHeartRadio, Pandora, and Spotify®. You’ll also see album art on the big screen.
If you need directions, launch the Maps app to find out how to reach the latest hot spot in town. Want to find the nearest donut shop? Just tell Siri. The big capacitive touchscreen allows you to pinch-to-zoom the map display, so you’ll be able to pinpoint exactly where you need to be and, if need be, find a place to park.
Easy accessory control options
If your truck or SUV is equipped with an aftermarket winch, light bar, air compressor, or other electrical accessories, you can control that gear through the iLX-207, too. Just add an optional Alpine KAC-001 external accessory controller to your order.
Sleek design, simple set-up
Since there’s no CD player to take up space in the chassis, the Alpine iLX-207 is only about half as deep as most touchscreen receivers. That means it will fit into more dashboards with less work. It also means that custom installers can get seriously creative when they’re designing your system.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls
In most cars and trucks, you’ll need an adapter to retain those controls with this stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you’ll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You’ll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
SiriusXM SXV300V1C Connect Vehicle Tuner – Black
SiriusXM SXV300V1C connect tuner hooks up to your car’s in-dash audio system so you can control and enjoy satellite radio as you drive. The discreet, compact size is designed to hide behind the dashboard for a fully integrated look.
The SXV300V1C tuner plugs directly into compatible car stereos from top manufacturers, without the need for special adapters or translators. The compact size installs easily and discreetly behind the dash for a fully integrated look.
- Connect, control and enjoy SiriusXM though the vehicle’s in-dash audio system; no special translators or cable adapters are needed.
- Enjoy SiriusXM Xtra Channels including SiriusXM Latino, dedicated Spanish language channels.
- Compact size hides discreetly behind the dash for a fully integrated look.
- Single interface cable connection to SiriusXM-Ready car stereo simplifies installation.
- Pause, Rewind and Replay up to 60 minutes of live Satellite Radio.
- Automatically start songs from the beginning on your favorite channels with TuneStart.
- Use TuneMix to hear a mix of songs from your favorite channel.
- Use TuneScan to preview songs that you have not yet heard on your favorite channels.
- Keep up with the big plays for your favorite teams with SportsFlash.
- Keep Moving with the most current updates using Traffic & Weather Now.
- Get alerts when your favorite song, artist or team is playing.
- Discover new music and tag for purchase with iTunes® radio tagging.
- Compatible with all SiriusXM-Ready car stereo receivers from leading manufacturers. Look for the SiriusXM-Ready logo.