Alpine X-W12D4 X-Series 12″ subwoofer
Built to take it
Alpine redesigns their X-Series subwoofers to deliver even more impressive performance with the Alpine X-W12D4 12″ subwoofer. Handles up to 900 watts RMS, so don’t hesitate to give it plenty of juice. This rugged sub features a pulp/mica cone with a parabolic shape that maintains its rigidity and strength for outstanding response and accuracy. The big rubber surround supports the cone in the Alpine X-W12D4 cast aluminum frame, while Alpine’s latest technology allows this sub to move an amazing amount of air (28mm Xmax, for you bass geeks out there) at very high levels while staying cool.
You can wire the dual 4-ohm voice coils to get the optimum performance from your amp, or to configure a custom setup with multiple subwoofers. The Alpine X-W12D4 works well in sealed and ported enclosures so you can choose what kind of bass you want to hear and feel.
Note: If you are wiring this DVC sub for lower impedance, make sure that your amp is compatible.
What’s in the box:
- One 12″ Dual 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- Grille (installed)
- X-Series Subwoofer Application Guide (English/ French)
- On-line product registration information (English/ French/ Spanish)
- Warranty information (English/ French)
- Important Notice! (English/ French)
- Note about installation without grille