Anthem AVM 70 A/V Processor
Anthem’s new AVM 70 A/V Processor brings all of today’s technologies into a single component.
Since the AVM 50 and Statement D2 A/V Processors, music lovers and home theater enthusiasts have coveted Anthem’s premium surround separates. Featuring industry-leading room correction, expert management of the latest audio formats and robust integration; Anthem is the ultimate nerve center of any premium home theater or media room.
With the latest version of ARC Genesis Room Correction, a redesigned and more accurate calibration microphone, Anthem Web User Interface, an all-new electronics platform and a new modernized design; the new AVM A/V Processors bring all of today’s technologies into a single component.
Object-oriented audio codecs have been updated with support for up to 15.4 channels; as well as built-in streaming support for Apple AirPlay2, Google Chromecast, Bluetooth, Spotify Connect (coming soon) and Roon (coming soon).
Video support includes 7 HDMI 2.0 inputs with 2 outputs, plus eARC for seamless integration with smart TVs. Perfect passthrough of Ultra HD signals at up to 18.2 Gbps with Dolby Vision, HDR or Hybrid Log Gamma ensures optimal presentation of your visual media.
Today’s premium home theaters need support for as many as 15 speakers and 4 subwoofers to handle the latest Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-oriented audio codecs. Pair an AVM 90 A/V Processor with a stack of MCA amplifiers and you’ll hear sound that rivals the best commercial cinemas.
MCA’s scalability means you can purchase only the channels you need to power your vision of home entertainment. AVM Processors can now manage configurations up to 15.4 channels (up from 11.2) with ARC Genesis Room Correction ensuring the best possible sound at every seat. And you won’t need to hide your gear from view.
Anthem’s modernized design extends to every component in the MCA and AVM lines. All MCA power amps are Crafted in Canada.
Anthem Web User Interface
Anthem Web User Interface is now built in to all MRX Receivers and AVM Processors. Using a phone, tablet or laptop, owners can easily access any function or setting and make changes on the fly. Power the main or second zone on and off, adjust volume, change audio modes or tweak channel trims for a perfect surround sound experience. Web UI can also be used to calibrate speaker delays and levels and configure network settings/control options. Source devices can be renamed, simplifying set up by enabling the elimination of unused inputs. Installers can import and export files to make remote management simple and convenient.
The Anthem AVM 70 features external control and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions. It offers IP control capability for major third-party control devices including:
Product: Anthem AVM 70 A/V Processor
– New Electronics platform, up to 15.2 channels, HDMI 2.0b HDCP 2.2, hardware upgradeable to HDMI 2.1 (8K)
– All object-oriented audio codecs have been updated to the latest version of DTS:X and Dolby Atmos.
– IMAX Enhanced
– Two Independent sub outputs on AVM 70, allow ARC Genesis to correct multiple subs individually for frequency response and phase alignment.
– Independent HDMI Zone 2 output.
– ARC Genesis now features a more precise microphone, ensuring better results in any listening environment.
– Platform Agnostic Streaming with AirPlay2, Google Chromecast (Audio), Bluetooth v4.2, and Spotify Connect (coming soon!) and Roon (coming soon!)
– Reliable Networking Platform with web-based setup and over-the-air updates
– Next-Generation DSP Platform
– Modernized Design with high resolution front panel display
– MM Phono Stage
– 15.2 pre-amplifier channels
– Two independent subwoofer outputs
– Auto Subwoofer Phase Adjustments (ARC Genesis)
– Auto Subwoofer Polarity Adjustments (ARC Genesis)
– Latest Implementation of ARC Genesis
– Four Speaker Profile Memories
– 2” / 5 cm Speaker Distance Increments
– 0.5dB Level Increments
– MM Phono Stage
– Super Sub Front Setting
|HDMI & Video
– Dolby Vision
– IMAX Enhanced
– HDMI 2.0b & HDCP 2.2 (hardware upgradeable to HDMI 2.1 8K)
– HDMI eARC
– 4:4:4 Subsampling @4K60 (18.2 Gbps)
– High Dynamic Range (HDR)
– Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
– BT.2020 Color Gamut
– 4K 50/60 Switching
– Zone 2 HDMI Output
– Dual HDMI Outputs
– Standby Pass-Through
– Dolby Atmos
– Dolby HD
– DTS:X Pro
– DTS-HD Master Audio
– IP Control
– RS-232 Control
– IR Input
– Three 12V Trigger Outputs
– Pre-made Control Drivers
– Save and Load Settings
– Import and Export Settings
– Rackmount kit (sold separately)
– Apple Airplay
– Apple Airplay 2
– Google Chromecast Audio
– Spotify Connect (coming soon)
– Roon (coming soon)
– Listening Modes:
– Anthem Logic
– Dolby Surround
– DTS Neural:X
– DTS Virtual:X
– All Channel Stereo
– All Channel Mono
– Anthem Web User Interface
– Toroidal Transformer
– 30 Input Configurations
– Input trim adjustments
– Power-on Input Assignment
– Auto Power Off
– Eco Mode (standby)
– Over-the-air Network updates
– USB updates
– Beta updates (over-the-air)
– Backlit Remote Control
– Height : 6.5"
– Width : 13.2"
– Length : 17"
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
Anthem Canada 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.