Audio-Technica AT-LPW40WN Consumer Stereo Turntable
Audio-Technica AT-LPW40WN is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated walnut wood veneer to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds at 33-1/3 and 45 RPM.
Audio-Technica AT-LPW40WN Stereo Turntable has a built-in switchable preamplifier, allowing you to connect directly to your stereo system or speakers of choice via RCA cables. A removable dust cover, RCA audio cable with a ground wire, and 45 rpm adapter are included.
The turntable includes a straight carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell with an AT-LPW40WN Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Fully manual belt-drive operation with 33 1/3 and 45 rpm speeds
- Motor features a speed sensor system to help maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal 1/2″ mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with elliptical stylus
- Included cartridge is compatible with nearly any VM95 series replacement stylus
- Straight carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance plinth with walnut simulated wood veneer
- Switchable built-in preamplifier for phono- or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside the chassis, helping to reduce noise in the signal chain