Audio-Technica AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge
This Audio-Technica AT-VM95C cartridge with 0.6 mil conical stylus fits half-inch mount turntables.
The Audio-Technica AT-VM95C cartridge’s special coil design delivers a powerful output level of 4.0 mV. It also offers excellent channel separation and low distortion for outstanding tonal quality.
The Audio-Technica AT-VM95C durable, low-resonance housing includes threaded inserts that enable the cartridge to be mounted to the headshell with just two screws – no nuts required. And since all VM95 Series share the same body, the stylus can be replaced with any of the six interchangeable AT-VMN95 replacement styli.
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 18 (dB at 1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 23°
- Vertical Tracking Force: 1.8-2.2 g (2.0 g standard)
- Stylus Construction: Bonded round shank
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 ohms
- Coil Impedance: 3.3 k ohms (1 kHz)
- DC Resistance: 485 ohms
- Coil Inductance: 550 mH (1 kHz)
- Load Capacitance: 100 to 200 pF
- Output: 4.0 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
- Channel Balance: 2.5 dB (1 kHz)
- Stylus Shape: 0.6 mil conical
- Cantilever: Aluminum pipe
- Mount: Half-inch
- Weight: 6.1 g (0.22 oz)
- Dimensions: 17.2 mm (0.68″) H x 18.9 mm (0.74″) W x 28.3 mm (1.20″) D
- Replacement Stylus: AT-VMN95C
- Accessories Included: Two 11 mm installation screws, two 8 mm installation screws, two washers