Audio-Technica AT81CP P-Mount Conical Stylus Turntable Cartridge
Audio-Technica AT81CP P-Mount Conical Stylus Turntable Cartridge is a 0.6 mil conical phonograph cartridge designed for DJs, turntablists, and music aficionados using P-mount turntables in clubs, live sets, and home stereo setups. It features a bonded round stylus shank with a carbon fiber reinforced ABS cantilever. The 18 dB of channel separation and a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz ensure accurate and detailed audio reproduction.
Bonded round shank stylus with carbon fiber reinforced ABS cantilever
0.6 mil cartridge fits P-Mount turntables
See other Turntable Cartridges from Audio-Technica.
Product: Audio-Technica AT81CP P-Mount Conical Stylus Turntable Cartridge
– Type: Dual Magnet
– Mounting: P-mount
– Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
– Channel Separation: 18 dB at 1kHz
– Output Channel Balance: 2.5 dB
– Output Voltage: 3.5 mV (mV at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
– Vertical Tracking Angle: 20°
– Vertical Tracking Force Range: 1.0 – 1.5g
– Stylus Shape: Conical
– Stylus Size: 0.6 mil
– Stylus Construction: Bonded Round Shank
– Cantilever: Carbon Fibre Reinforced ABS
– Coil Inductance: 400mH (1 kHz)
– Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 ohms
– Recommended Load Capacitance: 100-200 pF
– Dimensions: H10.0×W15.3×D35.1 mm
|Cartridge Mount Size
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
Audio-Technica Canada 1 Year Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.