Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-SV Consumer Stereo Turntable – Silver | Spin-Clean SPINSYS2 Record Washer MKII (Deluxe Kit)
This bundle includes:
(1) Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-SV Consumer Stereo Turntable – Silver
(1) Spin-Clean SPINSYS2 Record Washer MKII (Deluxe Kit)
Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-SV Consumer Stereo Turntable – Silver
Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-SV Stereo Turntable. It has a built-in switchable preamplifier, allowing you to connect directly to your stereo system or speakers of choice via RCA cables, plus Bluetooth connectivity for connecting to your Bluetooth headphones or speakers. A removable dust cover, RCA to 1/8″ audio cable, and 45 rpm adapter are included.
The Audio-Technica Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable is capable of playing records at two speeds. Play all of your favorite records at either 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM or 78 RPM. It utilizes an anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter with a felt mat. The stroboscopic platter has a speed indicator so you have the right settings every time.
The AT-LP120XUSB-SV Stereo Turntable is powered by a DC servo direct-drive motor with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono pre-amplifier. With the improved phono pre-amplifier you can connect to your favorite audio devices to get the sweet sound of vinyl from anywhere. The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal ½”-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge. The AC adapter moves the AC/DC conversion outside the chassis to further reduce noise.
Dual Magnet Cartridge
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years. The Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-SV has an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
This stereo turntable was designed to fit your digital lifestyle. It is combining the classic sound of vinyl with a sleek and stylish modern design. A newly designed “S” shaped tone with hydraulically damped lift control and a lockable reset give you ultimate playback control. The AT-LP120XUSB-BK has a selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8% or +/-16% adjustment ranges.
With the AT-LP120XUSB-SV you can easily convert your vinyl records into digital audio files. Simply connect your stereo turntable to your Mac or PC using the dedicated USB port and included USB cable. With included Audacity software, you will be replicating and copying your favorite vinyl sounds.
Spin-Clean SPINSYS2 Record Washer MKII (Deluxe Kit)
- EASY TO USE – Easily deep-clean both sides of your vinyl records at the same time. No power or installation required. Don’t worry about the noise of motorized vacuum record cleaning system.
- CLEANS ALL VINYL TYPES – Spin-Clean washes 33, 45, and 78 records. With the Deluxe Kit, you’ll have enough materials to clean up to 6300 records! Compact size to allow for easy storage.
- PROPRIETARY CLEANING SOLUTION – Spin-Clean operates using specially formulated alcohol-free, new MK3 vinyl record cleaning fluid (4oz). Cleaning solution is a concentrate not viable on its own. It needs to be diluted in the base of the spin clean.
- INCLUDED IN KIT – Patented vinyl record washer basin and lid and compact size to allow for easy storage. Two (2) bottles of specially formulated alcohol-free, MK3 vinyl record cleaning fluid (4oz. + extra 32oz.). Two (2) pairs of premium MKII removable, cleanable, record-cleaning brushes. One (1) pair of durable MKII rollers which can be used to accommodate LPs, 45s, and 78 RPMs. Seven (7) super soft, lint-free drying cloths won’t scratch your records.
- MADE IN USA – Limited Lifetime Warranty.
With our patented Spin-Clean® MKII Record Washer Deluxe Kit, you’ll have everything you need and more to clean and maintain your LPs. Whether you’re a beginner or have been collecting vinyl records for years, the MKII is incredibly effective, easy to set up and use, and offers tremendous value.