Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-SV Consumer Stereo Turntable – Silver | Spin-Clean SPINSYS3 Record Washer MKII (Limited Edition)
This bundle includes:
(1) Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-SV Consumer Stereo Turntable – Silver
(1) Spin-Clean SPINSYS3 Record Washer MKII (Limited Edition)
Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-SV Consumer Stereo Turntable – Silver
Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-SV Stereo Turntable. It has a built-in switchable preamplifier, allowing you to connect directly to your stereo system or speakers of choice via RCA cables, plus Bluetooth connectivity for connecting to your Bluetooth headphones or speakers. A removable dust cover, RCA to 1/8″ audio cable, and 45 rpm adapter are included.
The Audio-Technica Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable is capable of playing records at two speeds. Play all of your favorite records at either 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM or 78 RPM. It utilizes an anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter with a felt mat. The stroboscopic platter has a speed indicator so you have the right settings every time.
The AT-LP120XUSB-SV Stereo Turntable is powered by a DC servo direct-drive motor with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono pre-amplifier. With the improved phono pre-amplifier you can connect to your favorite audio devices to get the sweet sound of vinyl from anywhere. The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal ½”-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge. The AC adapter moves the AC/DC conversion outside the chassis to further reduce noise.
Dual Magnet Cartridge
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years. The Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-SV has an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
This stereo turntable was designed to fit your digital lifestyle. It is combining the classic sound of vinyl with a sleek and stylish modern design. A newly designed “S” shaped tone with hydraulically damped lift control and a lockable reset give you ultimate playback control. The AT-LP120XUSB-BK has a selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8% or +/-16% adjustment ranges.
With the AT-LP120XUSB-SV you can easily convert your vinyl records into digital audio files. Simply connect your stereo turntable to your Mac or PC using the dedicated USB port and included USB cable. With included Audacity software, you will be replicating and copying your favorite vinyl sounds.
Spin-Clean SPINSYS3 Record Washer MKII (Limited Edition)
By popular demand, the Spin-Clean “Clear” Deluxe Kit has returned! This NEW 45th Anniversary Limited-Edition translucent unit now includes everything you’d expect in the Spin-Clean Deluxe Kit, PLUS our new Spin-Clean® Anti-Static, Carbon Fiber Record Brush.
How effective is the Spin-Clean Record Washer? With our innovative see-through design, you can actually witness the process of your Spin-Clean® removing the dirt and dust from your vinyl records! While supplies last.
- Patented vinyl record washer limited-edition “clear” basin and “clear” lid and compact size to allow for easy storage
- Two (2) bottles of specially formulated, alcohol-free, MK3 vinyl record cleaning fluid (4oz. + extra 32oz.)
- Two (2) pairs of premium MKII removable, cleanable record-cleaning brushes
- One (1) pair of durable MKII rollers to accommodate LPs, 45s, and 78 RPMs
- Seven (7) super soft, lint-free drying cloths won’t scratch your records
- NEW Spin-Clean® Anti-Static, Carbon Fiber Record Brush for added maintenance for your collection
- 45th Anniversary metal placard and outer box
- Made in USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- With the Limited-Edition “Clear” Kit, you’ll have enough materials to clean up to 6300 records!