Audio-Technica AT-LP140XP-BK Direct Drive Professional DJ Turntable – Black | Spin-Clean SPINSYS1 Record Washer MKII (Complete Kit)
Audio-Technica AT-LP140XP-BK Direct Drive Professional DJ Turntable delivers a host of features that are suitable for use in nightclub DJ booths and mobile and home DJ applications. The AT-LP140XP features a rugged cast aluminum construction that houses a high-torque DC motor and a balanced S-shaped tonearm. The AT-XP3 DJ cartridge is included and premounted to an AT-HS6 universal 1/2″-mount headshell.
The AT-LP140XP fully manual professional DJ turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor and anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter to ensure stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. It is equipped with an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the durable, high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus included with the turntable. It comes pre-mounted to an AT-HS6 universal ½”-mount headshell.
Designed to connect to components with a dedicated phono input, the turntable comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and supplies a strong 5.5 mV output.
Additional professional features include a start/stop button; forward and reverse play; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8%, +/-16%, and +/-24% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a popup stylus target light; and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Experience high-fidelity audio and professional DJ performance
- Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor with speed stabilization
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 rpm speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½” mount headshell and AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest
- Dedicated phono-level output (5.5 mV)
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Retractable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), power cable, 45 rpm adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
Spin-Clean SPINSYS1 Record Washer MKII (Complete Kit)
Easily deep-clean both sides of your vinyl records at the same time with the Spin-Clean Record Washer MKII Complete Kit. Quick and amazingly effective, Spin-Clean has garnered rave reviews from The Absolute Sound, Stereophile, and more.
- EASY TO USE – Easily deep-clean both sides of your vinyl records at the same time. No power or installation required. Don’t worry about the noise of motorized vacuum record cleaning system.
- CLEANS ALL VINYL TYPES – Spin-Clean washes 33, 45, and 78 records. Enough materials to clean up to 700 records! Compact size to allow for easy storage.
- PROPRIETARY CLEANING SOLUTION – Spin-Clean operates using specially formulated alcohol-free, new MK3 vinyl record cleaning fluid (4oz). Cleaning solution is a concentrate not viable on its own. It needs to be diluted in the base of the spin clean.
- INCLUDED IN KIT – Patented vinyl record washer basin and lid and compact size to allow for easy storage. Specially formulated alcohol-free, new MK3 vinyl record cleaning fluid (4oz). One (1) pair of premium record-cleaning brushes. One (1) pair of durable rollers to accommodate LPs, 45s, and 78 RPMs. Two (2) super soft, lint-free drying cloths won’t scratch your records.
MADE IN USA – Limited Lifetime Warranty.
With our patented Spin-Clean® Record Washer MKII Kit, you’ll have everything you need to clean and maintain your LPs. Whether you’re a beginner or have been collecting vinyl records for years, the MKII is incredibly effective, easy to set up and use, and offers tremendous value.