Audio-Technica AT-LP140XP-SV Direct Drive DJ Turntable – Silver
Audio-Technica AT-LP140XP-SV Direct Drive DJ Turntable delivers a host of features that are suitable for use in nightclub DJ booths and mobile and home DJ applications. The AT-LP140XP-SV features a rugged cast aluminium construction that houses a high-torque DC motor and a balanced S-shaped tonearm. The AT-XP3 DJ cartridge is included and premounted to an AT-HS6 universal 1/2″-mount headshell.
Additional professional features include a start/stop button, forward and reverse play, selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with ±8%, ±16%, and ±24% adjustment ranges, a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator, a retractable plug-type stylus target light, and a removable hinged dust cover. The Audio-Technica AT-LP140XP-SV also includes a counterweight, felt mat, and 45 rpm adapter.
The AT-LP140XP-SV fully manual professional DJ turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor and anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminium platter to ensure stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. It is equipped with an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the durable, high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus included with the turntable. It comes pre-mounted to an AT-HS6 universal ½”-mount headshell.
Designed to connect to components with a dedicated phono input, the turntable comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and supplies a strong 5.5 mV output. Additional professional features include a start/stop button; forward and reverse play; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8%, +/-16%, and +/-24% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a retractable plug-type stylus target light; and a removable hinged dust cover. Available in black (AT-LP140XP-BK) and silver (AT-LP140XP-SV).
- Experience high-fidelity audio and professional DJ performance
- Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor with speed stabilization
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 rpm speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, mass-damped, die-cast aluminium platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½” mount headshell and AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest
- Dedicated phono-level output (5.5 mV)
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Retractable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), power cable, 45 rpm adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover