Denon AVR-S530BT 5.2-channel home theater receiver with Bluetooth® – B-Stock
A simple, effective home theater machine
Denon AVR-S530BT is a high-quality home theater sound. This capable receiver delivers engaging surround sound for movies and TV, along with rich, full sound for your favorite music.
The Denon AVR-S530BT is compatible with the latest 4K TVs. Built-in Bluetooth gives you a range of music streaming options. Straightforward controls let you operate your system with ease, and you can even use your phone or tablet as a Bluetooth remote control.
Bluetooth + Remote Control
The Denon AVR-S530BT features built-in Bluetooth (version 2.1+EDR) with a 32′ wireless range for music streaming (A2DP 1.2) and control (AVRCP 1.5). You’ll be able to wirelessly connect to Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphones/tablets, Windows Phone/PC, Mac computers/laptops and other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Up to eight Bluetooth devices can be remembered by the Denon AVR-S530BT, so family members as well as friends can enjoy their favorite tracks (only one device can be used at a time).
- Wireless Music Streaming: You’ll be able to wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone/tablet, computer/laptop and more to the Denon receiver. In addition to support for the standard SBC Bluetooth audio codec, the Denon AVR-S530BT offers support of AAC. By supporting AAC, the Denon receiver offers better audio performance of the music streamed from your Apple iPod/iPhone/Pad.
- Wireless Music Control: You will also be able to control basic playback functions (Play/Pause, FF/RW, Skip) using the receiver’s remote control. Advanced music operation will still need to be handled from your Bluetooth-enable device. There is no song/artist information display on the receiver or connected TV. Continue to use your Bluetooth device’s screen to view song/artist info.
HDMI 2.0a: Featuring five HDMI inputs and one HDMI output, the Denon AVR-S530BT incorporates an advanced video section that features the latest HDMI 2.0a specification, including support for 4K/60 Hz Ultra-HD video, BT.2020 Wide Color Gamut, High Dynamic Range (HDR), & 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, along with support for 3D content. The AVR-S530BT also features HDCP 2.2 compatibility, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content.
- 4K/60Hz Pass-Through: The AVR-S530BT’s HDMI 3-4-5 inputs and monitor output support up to 4K (3840×2160 pixels) video @ 60 frames per second. It will also pass a 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, or 1080p video signals via HDMI. HDMI 1-2 inputs do not support 4K.
- HDCP 2.2: The HDMI 3-4-5 inputs and monitor output of the Denon AV receiver support HDCP 2.2, which fully complies with the latest copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission. HDMI 1-2 inputs are not HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- 4:4:4 Color Subsampling: HDMI 3-4-5 inputs and the HDMI monitor output support RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, and YCbCr 4:2:0 color subsampling (@ 60Hz or 50Hz). With 4:4:4 color subsampling, luminance (brightness) and chroma (color) are sampled at the same rate; resulting in an RGB color palette as big as the video sampling rate for a video image with more colors, plus greater color accuracy and detail.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): HDR provides enhanced picture quality by simultaneously enabling greater detail for both the dark and bright parts of an image. HDR reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity or brightness levels, creating greater contrast. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors, plus greater depth.
- Wide Color Gamut (BT.2020): The BT.2020 color standard delivers a much wider color gamut and represents about 75% of the total visual color spectrum, while the current Rec. 709 color standard selected as the color space for HDTVs and early generation 4K Ultra HDTVs covers only 35% of the total visual color spectrum.