Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Denon AVR-X2700H 7.2 Ch 8K AV Receiver – B-Stock
Klipsch RB-61 II Bookshelf Speakers – Black – Pair
Klipsch B100B Black Label Bookshelf Speakers – Pair – B-Stock
Polk Audio R100 Reserve Large Bookshelf Speakers – Pair
Polk Audio R200 Reserve Large Bookshelf Speakers – Pair
Polk Audio TL1 Satellite Compact Speaker – Each – White
Polk Audio TL1 Satellite Compact Speaker – Each – Black
Polk Audio ES15 Signature Elite Bookshelf Loudspeakers – Pair
Denon AVR-X2700H 7.2ch 8K AV Receiver with 3D Audio, Voice Control and HEOS Built-in – B-Stock
- 8K ready / Powerful 7-channel amplifier
- Full 3-D audio support / 8K Ultra HD
- Advanced Video format / Next-generation in gaming
- Compatible with the latest voice assistants
- Built-in HEOS for wireless streaming
- Phono input for Turntable
Features & Specifications
Denon AVR-X2700H 7.2ch 8K AV Receiver with 3D Audio, Voice Control and HEOS Built-in – B-Stock
Upgrade your home theatre with the Denon AVR-X2700H. With 95W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.08%, 2 ch. driven), this performance-tuned Denon AV receiver provides a truly immersive 3D audio experience. Supports Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X® and DTS Virtual:X™. The AVR-X2700H also supports the latest video technologies such as 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through, Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HDR10+, Dynamic HDR, HLG, as well as 8K upscaling and HDCP 2.3 support on all HDMI inputs (6 in/2 out).
The front-panel USB of the Denon AVR-X2700H offers convenient audio playback of MP3 and Hi-Res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz files). Stream popular music services like Spotify®, Pandora®, TIDAL and more wirelessly via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Wi-Fi with HEOS® Built-in. The Denon AVR-X2700H works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai for effortless voice control.
By visually guiding you through each step in the setup process, the award-winning Denon AVR-X2700H Setup Assistant ensures you get setup right the first time. Every home theater is different — that’s why Denon uses premium room calibration technology from Audyssey that automatically measures and optimizes your AV receiver to provide a truly immersive 3D audio experience custom-tailored to your unique listening environment.
Ultimate Home Theater Experience – 8K Ready
The Denon AVR-X2700H delivers the ultimate home theater experience with 8K/60Hz pass-through, 4K/120Hz pass-through for gaming, as well as support for the latest HDMI specifications. The new AVR-X2700H lets you build the best 4K home theatre today and gives you the comfort of knowing that your AV receiver is 8K ready when you are. Enjoy the highest quality 3D audio and video for even the most demanding entertainment needs.
Full 3D Audio Support
Immerse yourself in 3D audio with Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X® and DTS Virtual:X™.
- DOLBY ATMOS
Drive Immersive Surround Sound
Set up a 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos surround system using Dolby Atmos elevation speakers, or dedicated overhead speakers, for the ultimate home theatre experience.
With Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology support, the AVR-X2700H also provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 7.1, 5.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
Geared Up For 8K Ultra HD
With the new Denon AVR-X2700H , enjoy all your entertainment with latest technology available and watch your movies in unrivalled clarity. Enjoy your movies in 8K with 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling, as well the latest in AV receiver technology like Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS), which is used in movies to eliminate video delay.
- 8K HDMI SPECS WITH EARC
- ADVANCED VIDEO SECTION
- HDR / DOLBY VISION
8K HDMI Video Section With EARC
Enjoy your favorite movies, shows and games with the best picture quality available. The Denon AVR-X2700H features an advanced HDMI section (6 in/2 out) with a dedicated 8K input that will support 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video pass-through and upscaling. All HDMI inputs feature 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, HDR10, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support for exceptional colour, clarity and contrast. Enjoy 8K upscaling as well as HDCP 2.3 processing to play copy-protected content uninhibited. The AVR-X2700H also adopts eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) to support 3D audio formats directly from your smart TV apps to your AV receiver.
The Next Generation In Gaming
With the AVR-X2700H, enjoy gaming to its full potential. Game with 4K/120Hz pass-through, as well as Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), which reduced or eliminates lag and frame tearing to offer a smoother, lag-free gaming experience.
Works With Latest Voice Assistants
Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice services. Using a smart speaker or your phone, speak commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and high-end smart home automation, Josh.ai. Ask to play your favorite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs and more. Switch between voice services or pick a favorite to use — the choice is yours. Functionality varies by voice agent.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT
- APPLE SIRI
Works With Amazon Alexa
Control the Denon AVR-X2700H hands-free with Amazon Alexa and your voice. Adjust the volume, skip to the next track, switch inputs for your different media players and more — “Just Ask.” Download the HEOS® Home Entertainment Skill to enable Amazon Alexa voice commands for your AVR-X2700H, HEOS devices and other select Denon products. Requires Alexa app and Amazon Echo, Dot or equivalent.
Heos® Built-in For Wireless Music Streaming
Enjoy your favorite music in any room of your home wirelessly with HEOS® Built-in technology. Play the same song in every room or select a different song for each connected room — the choice is yours. Also works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai to provide cutting-edge voice control and incredible sound for all your home entertainment. Connect your Denon Home speakers for a whole-home audio experience.
HEOS® supports free and premium Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music HD, TuneIn, SoundCloud, SiriusXM, TIDAL and more.
(Not all music services available in all regions.)
High-resolution Audio Support
Enjoy superb audio fidelity with your favorite high-resolution audio tracks. The Denon AVR-X2700H features the latest AKM 32-bit D/A converters allowing for high resolution audio decoding with multiple lossless file types, including ALAC, FLAC and WAV at up to 192kHz/24bit. It is also compatible with 2.8/5.6-MHz DSD files (DSD is the audio coding format of SACD). Play them from memory devices via the front panel USB, or over network sources. The AVR-X2700H also supports other file types such as MP3 and WMA.
- PHONO INPUT
- DUAL SUBWOOFER OUTPUTS
- ROON TESTED
Phono Input For Turntable/vinyl Support
With the built-in phono input, the AVR-X2700H lets you connect your turntable and play vinyl records. Enjoy your vintage collection with exceptional quality and sound.
Advanced Sound Processing
Experience extraordinary sound quality from both music and movies.
- ALL ZONE TV AUDIO
Powerful DSP Audio Processing
Incredible power for best-in-class surround performance. The Denon AVR-X2700H includes an advanced DSP (Digital Sound Processor) chip for tremendous power processing. With four 300MHz DSP cores that are capable of processing over one billion computations per second, the AVR-X2700H supports the latest surround sound decoding and processing needs.
Bluetooth Audio Transmission
Enjoy your favorite audio without waking your whole home by transmitting the audio coming from your AV receiver to your Bluetooth headphones. The AVR-X2700H even allows you to play the audio on both Bluetooth headphones and connected speakers simultaneously. If you have a family member or a friend who is hearing impaired, we recommend this setup.
Easy Setup Experience
The included Denon AVR-X2700H Quick Start Guide provides simple, clear instructions for how to get started. Once you connect your TV to the AVR-X2700H via HDMI, the exclusive Denon Setup Assistant appears on your TV screen to walk you through setup, step by step. Also, on the back of the AV receiver, a row of colour-coded speaker connections is laid out horizontally, making organizing and connecting speaker wires simple. The AVR-X2700H will rename HDMI inputs automatically when connected or you can rename manually for your convenience.
- QUICK SELECT
- SMART TV
- APP CONTROL
- AUDYSSEY PRESETS
Quick Selects For User-friendly Audio Tuning
The Denon AVR-X2700H front panel features four Quick Select buttons that store your preferred audio settings for each source. Switch between TV audio, Blu-Ray, media players and more, and the AVR-X2700H adjusts the EQ settings to your preferences for that media source. Use the buttons on the front panel or opt for the same Quick Selects on the AVR remote for faster control.
Custom Install Ready
The Denon AVR-X2700H features external control and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions. It offers IP control capability for major third-party control devices, as well as Control4 SDPP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification for seamless integration with Control4 home automation equipment.
Remote Monitoring Capability
In today’s custom install environment, it’s critical for integrators to provide quick, reliable assistance and service to their clients, even after the install is complete. To support this effort, the Denon AVR-X2700H AV receiver features Domotz Pro and OvrC remote monitoring and management interface and service compatibility. These programs allow custom integrators to monitor the status of connected products and troubleshoot remotely from the office or on the go, radically reducing the time it takes to address the issue.
Amazing Sound Built on 110-Years of innovation
As Japan’s first audio electronics manufacturer with a deep legacy of firsts — Denon is the defining audio company of Japan. Founded in 1910, we enable the moments that matter through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and audio performance. We innovate for a better experience.Model: Denon AVR-X2700H BSTOCKProduct: Denon AVR-X2700H 7.2 Ch 8K AV Receiver – B-Stock
Receivers - Features
AirPlay, Alexa Ready, Audio Return Channel (ARC), Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, DTS:X, Ethernet Port, Google Assistant, HDCP 2.2 Support, HDMI Standby Pass-Through, HEOS, HDR, Internet Radio, Multi Zone, SiriusXM, Spotify, Wi-Fi
Receivers - Multi Room Zones
– DTS HD Master / DTS:X / DTS:X Pro: Yes / Yes / No
– DTS Neo:X / DTS Neural:X: No / Yes
– Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos/Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization: Yes / Yes / Yes
– Dolby ProLogic Ilz / Dolby Surround: No / Yes
– Auro 3D: No
– Audyssey DSX: No
– Multichannel Stereo: Yes
– Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels: 7.1
– Mono Block Power Amp Construction: No
– Discrete Power Amplifier: Yes
– D.D.S.C. HD Digital: No
– Pure Direct: Yes
– Gold Plated RCA Terminals: No
– Clock Jitter Reducer: No
– Alpha Processing: No
– Denon Link HD: No
– AudysseyvMultEQ XT
– Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume: Yes / Yes
– Audyssey LFC: No
– Compressed Audio Restorer: Yes
– Media Server: Yes
– Lossy Formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC: Yes / Yes / Yes
– Lossless Formats: FLAC / ALAC / WAV: Yes / Yes / Yes
– DSD Audio StreamingvYes (2.8/5.6MHz)
– FLAC HD 192/24: Yes
– WAV 192/24: Yes
– ALAC 192/24: Yes
– Gapless playback: Yes (FLAC, WAV, ALAC ,DSD)
– Photo Streaming (JPEG): No
– AirPlay Audio Streaming: Yes (AirPlay2)
– Internet Radio: Yes (TuneIn)
– Spotify*: Yes (connect)
– Pandora: Yes
– SiriusXM*: Yes
– Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones: Denon 2016 AVR Remote
– Ethernet Ports: Yes
– Wi-Fi: Yes
– Bluetooth: Yes
– HDMI Inputs: Back / Front: 6 / –
– HDCP2.3 support: Yes
– HDMI Outputs: Main / Zone: 2 / –
– Video Conversion Analog -> HDMI: No
– Analogue to HDMI scaling: No
– HDMI to HDMI Scaling: up to 8K 60/50
– GUI Overlay on HDMI: Yes
– 3D Signal Pass-through: Yes
– 8K signal pass-through / scaling / GUI overlay: Yes / Yes / Yes
– 4K Signal Pass-through / Scaling / GUI Overlay: Yes / Yes / Yes
– HDMI pass-though in standby mode: Yes
– Picture Adjust / Noise Reduction: Yes / Yes
– CEC: Yes
– DSD Audio Capability: Yes / Yes
– Audio Return Channel: Yes
– Auto LipSync: Yes
– Multiroom zones: 2
– Zone Audio Source: HDMI / Opt, Coax / Network, USB / Analog: Yes (2ch) / Yes (2ch)
– Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source: Yes / Yes
– IP Control / RS232 Control / Web Control / App Control: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
– Remote In / Out: Yes / Yes
– DC Trigger Output: No
– Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone: Audyssey MultEQ XT
– FL Display: 1 line
– Graphic User Interface – GUI: Advanced
– ISF Certiﬁcation: Yes
– GUI Languages: 3
– Setup Assistent: Yes
– Quick Select Plus / Quick Select: Yes / No
– Variable Cross Over: Yes
– Optimized Bass Redirection: Yes
– Bass Sync: No
– ECO Mode: Yes
– Sleep Timer: Yes
– Composite In / Out: 2 / 1
– Component In / Out: 2 / 1
– HDMI In / Out: 6 / 2
– Multi-room Video Out: Video / HDMI: No / No
– Analogue In/out: 4 / –
– Phono (MM) In: Yes
– Digital In: Optical / Coaxial: 2 / 1
– Multi-room Out: Analog / Digital: 2 / –
– Multichannel Preout: Yes (0.2)
– Subwoofer Out: 2
– 7.1 Multichannel Input: No
– Speaker Terminal: Gold Plated Screw / Regular Screw: No / Yes
– Number of Speaker Terminals: 7
– Speaker A / B: assignable
– Bi-amp Drive: assignable
– Multi-Room Speaker Terminal: assignable
– Front Inputs: Audio / Composite / Digital (Opt) / HDMI / USB: No / No / No /No / Yes
– USB Audio / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone: Yes / No / No
– AM/FM Tuner: Yes
– Number of Power Amps: 7
– Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): 95W
– Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.05% 2ch Drive): –
– Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive): 125W
– Metal Front Panel: No
– System Remote Control: RC-1239
– Pre-programmed / Learnable / LCD Display: No / No / No
– Power Consumption in W: 500
– Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO On / Oﬀ) in W: 35 W / 75 W
– Standby Consumption in W: 0.1
– CEC Standby Consumption in W: 0.5
– Network Standby Consumption in W: 2.7
– Antenna: Horizontal: (W x D x H) in Inches : 17.1 x 13.4 x 6.6
– Antenna: Vertical: (W x D x H) in Inches: ( 17.1 x 13.4 x 9.3 )
– W/O Antenna: (W x D x H) in Inches: ( 17.1 x 13.0 x 6.6 )
– Weight in LBS: 21.0
– Tuning frequency range: 520 kHz – 1710 kHz
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
Denon Canada Limited Warranty 1 Year Parts and Labour on B-Stock