Denon AVR-X3600H 9.2 Ch AV Receiver | Crossroads NIC60-H Frameless In-Ceiling Speakers x3
Denon AVR-X3600H 9.2-Ch Network AV Receiver
Denon AVR-X3600H delivers up to 105W of power at 8 Ohms and features Dolby Atmos and DTS:X compatibility for object-based audio support. Built-in Bluetooth and AirPlay 2 support allows the receiver to wirelessly stream music from compatible sources, such as smartphones and tablets. Onboard Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity enables the AVR-X3600H to access a variety of internet-based music sources. The receiver can be controlled via, and integrated into, your Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, or Josh.ai ecosystem.
With eight HDMI inputs and three HDMI outputs, this receiver can act as a video switcher for your HD source components. It will pass through 4K signals along with HDR10, HLG, and Dolby Vision HDR formats. The receiver also has a USB port for accessing media stored on compatible USB flash drives. The Denon Setup Assistant app will help you through the setup process, and Audyssey MultEQ XT32 sound calibration will tailor the sound quality to suit your listening area.HDMI multiple input assign lets you listen to multiple audio sources while keeping the same video content.
- IMAX Enhanced
- Stream Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, and more with HEOS built-in or Bluetooth
- Voice control via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, or Josh.ai
- Denon Setup Assistant setup app
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 audio calibration
- 11.2-channel capable with an additional amplifier
- Invision, Domotz Pro, and OvrC remote management support
- All Zone Stereo (Party Mode) on or off via smart select
- AirPlay deactivation from setup menu
- HDMI multiple input assign lets you listen to multiple audio sources while keeping the same video content
- HDMI auto input rename (when information is available from the source player)
- HDMI diagnostic built-in to test your cables and device compatibility
- Web UI configuration interface
- IP control (AMX, Crestron Command, Control 4)
- Remote control input and output jacks for external IR receiver operation
- Panel, remote, and setup lock functions
- USB reader
- Works with the optional RMR3313 rack mount kit
Crossroads NIC60-H Frameless In-Ceiling Speakers x3
The Crossroads NIC60-H frameless in-ceiling speaker incorporating a 6″ glass fiber cone woofer and titanium dome tweeter. The superior acoustics performance features deep, rich, thumping bass and crystal clear sound. The frameless speaker allows easy magnetic attachment to the iron grill. The grill is paintable to match the interior decor of your house. This in-ceiling speaker can be used for stereo or home theater with a discrete A/V receiver or amplifier. It’s commonly installed indoors.
Seiko’s obsession with audio products has not kept Crossroads away from fashion, and is highly recognized by international design competition platforms such as Red Dot in structure and appearance design. “From complexity to simplicity”, Crossroads.
EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY
Crossroads is obsessed with audio product research and development, pursuing accurate, clean and smart sound. And Crossroads attaches great importance to listening to the ears for a long time, so that the treble is crisp and neat, the midrange is slowly gurgling, and the bass is heavy and not noisy. People will not feel tired for long-lasting listening, which is part of the Crossroads sound quality (EAR) ear program.
Crossroads and Microlab, a well-known domestic speaker brand, share the research and development results of each other’s acoustic technology, “net listening technology”, “cloud playback-multi-room wireless audio technology”, unique box structure erection, aluminum belt tweeter and so on. The deep background of technology makes Crossroads more prominent in the audio market.
In 2008, Paul Bente (formerly JBL President) founded Crossroads in the United States. Paul Bente and his team are devoted to the development and application of speakers. With more than thirty years of industry precipitation and accumulation, the brand has stubbornly maintained a very critical and pure pursuit of sound quality from the day of its birth.