Denon AVR-X4400H 9.2 AV Receiver | Paradigm CI Pro P5-LCR In-Wall LCR Speaker (5) – Bundle
What’s included in this Denon AVR-X4400H bundle:
- (1) Denon AVR-X4400H 9.2 AV Receiver
- (5) Paradigm CI Pro P5-LCR In-Wall Speaker with Integrated Black Box
Denon AVR-X4400H 9.2 AV Receiver
Our most discerning customers are looking for a home theater receiver that delivers the best audio and picture quality. But why stop there? In addition to crystal-clear 4K video quality and outstanding audio processing, the Denon AVR-X4400H gives you the most cutting-edge home theater features available to date. You’ll enjoy playback of high-resolution audio formats, along with plenty of wireless music options. Flexible amp configurations and decoding for the latest surround sound formats give you a truly theater-like experience in your living room and let you spread your entertainment throughout multiple rooms. Compatibility with third-party home automation and control equipment puts you in command of your system, and Denon’s Wi-Fi remote app lets you control playback and settings from your phone or tablet.
HEOS technology built in, HDCP 2.2/HDMI 2.0a (full 4k rate), Dolby Atmos /DTS: X/ Auro 3D included, eARC via update (Dolby TrueHD/DTS HD Master), HDR, Dolby Vision, HLG, 32 bit AKM DAC, 9 x 125 Watts/Channel, ECO mode: 4-ohm Capable, 7 Rear Panel/1 Front HDMI Input, Three HDMI outputs, Crestron Connected/ISF Calibration, Component Video Inputs/Outputs, Multi Source Audio DACs for remote zone (HDMI, Coax & Optical), Audyssey MultEQ XT32, SubEQ HT & LFC.
Take your home theater above and beyond with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X™
A technology that just made its debut in home theater receivers last year, Dolby Atmos creates the most lifelike, captivating surround sound of any audio format we’ve heard to date. If you’re watching a plane take off onscreen, your ears will follow it down the runway along with your eyes, and as it roars directly overhead you might swear your hair is blowing back. If you’re ready to explore this new dimension in home theater sound, you’ll just need to add a pair of in-ceiling speakers to your five- or seven-channel system, or pick up a pair of Atmos enabled upward-firing speakers to project sound off your ceiling and create the height effects that make an Atmos system so riveting.
Get Music and Video in Multiple Rooms
With all of the listening choices you get with the Denon AVR-X4400H, it only makes sense to spread your music beyond the boundaries of your living room. You can play music from three different sources in up to three rooms. The AVR-X4400H’s powerful processing gives you stereo playback of digital or analog sources across three different zones.
Paradigm CI Pro P5-LCR In-Wall Speaker with Integrated Back Box
The Custom Installer’s Smarter Choice.
The CI Pro™ Series is Crafted in Canada, taking performance to the next level with patented technology, step-up components, hallmark Paradigm sound quality, and a new bezel-free micro-perf grille with an incredibly discreet aesthetic.
Integrated Back Box
Get floorstanding performance, without the floorstanding speaker! CI Pro LCR models have integrated back boxes to eliminate the guess work of wall cavities for the highest level of performance.
Screen Compensation Switch
The selectable switch on every LCR model will ensure true acoustic transparency when placed behind micro-perforated projection screens.
Innovative Technology makes the Difference
- NEW X-PAL™ tweeter with exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens that protects the delicate pure-aluminum tweeter dome and acts as the Phase Plug, blocking out-of-phase frequencies for smoother, extended high frequencies with incredible detail and higher output.
- Our tweeter designs are cooled by the original ultra-stable Ferrofluid, made exclusively by Ferrotec. Ferrofluid is a colloidal suspension of magnetic nano particles in a liquid carrier with low volatility and high thermal stability.
- Superior Mineral-Filled Co-Polymer Polypropylene Bass/Midrage Cones Oversized computer-optimized ferrite magnets and high-power motor structures deliver detailed midrange performance with clean, extended bass. Even movie dialog is incredibly clean and clear.
- Paradigm’s patented† Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds, made in-house and overmolded directly onto each cone, achieve greater excursion for a 3dB gain in distortion-free output (50% greater) compared to drivers with standard surrounds. Crafted from audiophile-grade injection-molded thermoplastic elastomer, ART™ surrounds are more durable and reliable, for a lifetime of superior sound.† US patents: D654,479S and 8,340,340B2.
- Super-strong die-cast aluminum baskets feature integrated heat sinks for higher power handling, better bass, better dynamics, and less power compression.
- 1″ High-Power Handling Voice Coil motor structure dramatically increases maximum output level and reduces power compression.
Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED™) Technology
RED™ Technology (patent pending) is a die-cast aluminum tweeter housing that significantly reduces negative effects of diffraction while improving critical midrange frequencies. The irregular edges and off-center placement break up standing waves typically found around the woofer cone and tweeter housing of traditional designs. Additionally, the aluminum structure dissipates unwanted heat which increases power handling and allows a lower crossover frequency, improving sound and reducing distortion.
Advanced Features for a Solid and Secure Installation
- Die-cast aluminum chassis and clamps add strength and rigidity for better bass and midrange, along with a more durable installation.
- Pocketed screw holes help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap.
- Magnetically attached grilles: neodymium magnets hold grilles firmly in place.
- Nickel-plated, spring loaded binding postsfeature a larger wire hole to accept higher-gauge wire or banana plugs.
- Premium-grade components include high-power rated resistors, capacitors, and heavy gauge wire inductors.
- NEW Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grilles.