Denon AVR-S960H 7.2 AV Receiver | PSB Alpha T20 Series 5.1 Speaker Bundle #2 – Black Ash
This Bundle includes:
(1) Denon AVR-S960H 7.2-Channel Home Theater Receiver
(1) PSB Alpha T20 Floor Standing Speakers – Black Ash – Pair
(1) PSB Alpha P3 Bookshelf Speakers – Black Ash – Pair
(1) PSB Alpha C10 Centre Channel Speaker – Black Ash
(1) PSB Alpha S8 150W Compact Powered Subwoofer
Denon AVR-S960H 7.2-Channel Home Theater ReceiverUpgrade your home theater with the Denon AVR-S960H. With 90W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.08%, 2 ch. driven), the performance-tuned Denon AV receiver delivers an amazing 3D audio experience. The Denon AVR-S960H supports the latest in 3D sound formats such as Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X®, and DTS Virtual:X™. The AVR-S960H also supports the latest video technologies such as 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through, Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HDR10+, Dynamic HDR, HLG, as well as 8K upscaling and HDCP 2.3 support on all HDMI inputs (6 in/2 out).
The front-panel USB offers convenient audio playback of MP3 and Hi-Res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6MHz files). Stream popular music services like Spotify®, Pandora®, TIDAL and more wirelessly via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Wi-Fi with HEOS® Built-in. The new Denon AVR-S960H also works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai for effortless voice control.
By visually guiding you through each step in the setup process, the award-winning Denon Setup Assistant ensures a fast, simple onboarding experience. Because the acoustics of every home theater are different, the Denon AVR-S960H features premium room calibration technology from Audyssey to automatically measure and optimize your AV receiver, providing a truly immersive 3D audio experience.
- High-performance discrete 7-channel amplifier: Delivers maximum performance and 90W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.08%, 2 ch. driven) to provide a dynamic and precise Denon sound experience.
- Full 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through and upscaling: With the latest in HDMI support, enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices, with one 8K input and two outputs allowing for 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through. 8K upscaling is available on all 6 HDMI inputs.
- The latest in HDMI support: With 6 advanced HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI outputs with full HDCP 2.3 support, connect to six media devices and output to two displays.
- Enjoy your favorite 3D audio formats: Enjoy immersive, 3D audio from sources like Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS:X™® and DTS Virtual:X™ to enjoy your entertainment in its highest quality.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X directly from your smart TV app to your AV receiver.
- The latest in video compatibility: The latest HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+ (New in 2020), HLG, Dolby Vision, as well as Dynamic HDR (New in 2020) to provide the greatest picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- The next generation in movie immersion: With 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling, Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS), enjoy crystal clear picture in the highest quality available.
- The latest in gaming experiences: With 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT), enjoy your gaming experience with amazing imaging, as well as reduced lag and latency.
- Works with your favorite voice services: Use your voice to control the AVR-S960H and wireless music services hands-free — works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai.
- Wireless streaming from the most popular music services: Supports Spotify Connect, Pandora, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, Sirius XM, Deezer and more. The AVR-S960H also lets Wireless streaming from the most popular music services: you enjoy your music through AirPlay 2 so you can listen to all of your favorite tracks from Apple Music.
- “Roon Tested” Certified: Get more out of your digital music library with searchable, surfable information about your favorite artists and songs. Find lyrics, concert dates, photos, bios, reviews and more through the Roon app.
- Phono input: With the included phono input, the AVR-S960H lets you connect your turntable and play your favorite vinyl records. Enjoy your collection with exceptional quality and sound.
- Dual subwoofer outputs: Smooths out low frequencies for better bass dispersion.
- HEOS® Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room for a connected, whole-home audio experience. The AVR-S960H also works with the newly introduced Denon Home speakers for a whole-home audio experience.
- High-resolution audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts: High-resolution audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts: Enjoy your favorite Hi-Res quality file playback with FLAC, ALAC, and WAV support, as well as DSD 2.8/5.6MHz.
- Four Quick Select buttons: Featured on the front panel, store your preferred audio settings for each source.
- Dual subwoofer outputs: Smooths out low frequencies for better bass dispersion.
- Front panel USB input: Convenient audio playback of MP3, WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD (2.8/5.6MHz) files.
- All Zone TV audio: Play the audio from your TV to a second zone
- Built-in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support: Solid wireless network connectivity even in congested environments
- Bluetooth® Audio Transmitter: Enjoy your favorite audio through your Bluetooth headphones late at night or with your family member who is hearing impaired. This feature supports Bluetooth-only playback as well as simultaneous playback with connected speakers.
- Award-winning Denon Setup Assistant: Graphical user interface for an easy and intuitive setup experience.
- Audyssey MultEQ and Dynamic EQ/Volume: Optimize your room acoustics with Audyssey software and included mic and stand.
- Smart TV compatibility: Easily control the AVR-S960H with most TV remotes via HDMI-CEC.
- Amazing audio built on 110-years of innovation: Denon is the defining audio company of Japan. Founded in 1910, we enable the moments that matter through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and audio performance.
PSB Alpha T20 Floor Standing Speakers – Black Ash – Pair
The PSB Alpha T20 floor standing speakers deliver the highest quality acoustics in the new Alpha Series and will easily fill any size room with lush, full-bodied sound. Leveraging the latest research in acoustic design and the most advanced cabinet and driver technologies, the all-new Alpha tower has dual custom 5¼” (133mm) woofers, while utilizing the Alpha Series’ patent tweeter and crossover design, to deliver bigger and bolder sound with flawless imaging. The new Alpha T20 tower is the perfect start to creating the ultimate affordable surround, or stereo system.
LIFELIKE ACOUSTICS AND DETAIL
The Alpha T20 uses a 0.75” black anodized aluminium dome tweeter to extend the high-frequency response further than any Alpha ever before while lowering distortion to deliver a lush soundstage full of details. Unlike lesser designs at this price, all of the new Alpha Series tweeters employ ferro fluid cooling to prevent dynamic compression and a neodymium magnet for high sensitivity. The tweeter’s front waveguide and its unique placement below the woofer work together to smooth the response at the crossover and perfect on and off-axis performance.
DEVELOPED FOR DEEP, DETAILED BASS
Featuring PSB’s exclusive dual 5.25” woofer connected to a dual-layer voice coil for incredible conductivity, the newest Alpha Series tower provides remarkable low-frequency response and the exceptional efficiency for a speaker at this price. Starting with a specially textured polypropylene cone that lowers distortion and reduces breakup, the woofer is perfectly matched with the tweeter at the cross-over for a smooth sounding transition between high and low frequencies. It’s also backed with a rear-firing port that uses bass flex to tightly control the bass response and extend it even lower.
REFERENCE CROSSOVER DESIGN
The redesigned Alpha Series tower features a new crossover that exceeds speaker standards with a innovative design that delivers the tightest control and the flattest frequency response. Developed for more than directing low and high frequencies to the individual drivers, the crossover used in the Alpha T20 employs a very advanced acoustic Butterworth low-pass filter in the cross to lower distortion and create a large, detailed soundstage for the best listening experience.
CRAFTED WITH PRECISION
Using a special MDF material and a unique combination of wall thickness and bracing, the Alpha T20 Tower flawlessly controls resonances while leveraging a light internal material that has been accurately positioned to reduce standing waves. The sturdy, well-constructed cabinet is finished with a high-quality woodgrain vinyl and features acoustically-transparent magnetic grilles that make the speakers disappear into your décor without sonic interference.
PSB Alpha P3 Bookshelf Speakers – Black Ash – Pair
The Alpha P3 is a small two-way bookshelf speaker that connects to any stereo or home theatre system to fill the room with powerful, crystal-clear sound. Featuring a custom 4.5” woofer and aluminium dome tweeter that uses a waveguide to perfectly match the low and high frequencies for a smooth transition, the Alpha P3 delivers improved directivity and flattens the frequency response for a more natural sound. It also leverages specially textured woofer cones and a unique port tube design that uses bass flex to add back energy and extend the bass frequencies even lower and without any distortion.
HEAR BEAUTIFUL TEXTURE AND DETAIL
All new Alpha Series models employ a ¾” black anodized aluminium dome tweeter that extends the high-frequency response beyond the Alpha’s original measurements and minimizes distortion for a rich, balanced listening experience. A waveguide on the front of the tweeter works to perfect on and off-axis performance while smoothing the response for improved resolution and detail. The ferrofluid cooled tweeter on the Alpha P3 has also been precision engineered to sit below the woofer to provide precise stereo imaging at any height.
POWERFUL WOOFER WITH DUAL LAYER VOICE COILS
At the heart of every good speaker is a great woofer that produces low distortion and high output levels. With the new Alpha Series, the 4.5” woofer employs dual layer voice coils with a very powerful magnet structure and a cone that is made from a special textured polypropylene compound that prevents breakup. With bass reflex loaded through Paul’s original port tube design from the ’70s, the woofer adds back wave energy to extend the bass response and improve efficiency down to 43Hz.
CUSTOM-BUILT AND PERFECTED
The Alpha Series’ new crossover wasn’t custom designed to simply just direct low and high frequencies to the woofer and tweeter. It was re-engineered to control the directivity and flatten the frequency response while utilizing an unusually complex Linkwitz-Riley acoustic filter that is designed to get a perfect blend between the drivers and keep distortion at its lowest even at high volumes.
UNIQUE MODULAR CABINET DESIGN
The Alpha P3 has a unique combination of wall thickness and bracing to control resonances and provide a perfect platform for the driver components. The Alpha P3 cabinet’s internal damping material was first used in PSB’s most high-end models, and has now been adopted by the Alphas and positioned precisely for optimum effectiveness. A premium woodgrain vinyl finish and chrome front baffle highlights combine with magnetically attached grilles to provide a rich and timeless design.
PSB Alpha C10 Centre Channel Speaker – Black Ash
Leveraging the Alpha’s classic award-winning design, yet re-imagined for the modern home theatre, the Alpha C10 is a must for a more immersive experience whether you’re streaming a movie, watching the big game, enjoying your favorite show, or listening to music. With a black anodized aluminium dome tweeter, two 5.25” custom woofers, and a rear-firing port engineered with bass flex, the C10 delivers crystal-clear dialogue and cinematic sound that will bring and movies to life. The high-quality MDF cabinet is finished in a beautiful woodgrain vinyl and can easily be set up horizontally under a TV for seamless integration with your home sound system no matter how you listen.
HEAR EVERYTHING IN FULL DETAIL
The Alpha C10 uses a 0.75” black anodized aluminium dome tweeter to extend the high- frequency response further than any Alpha ever before, while lowering distortion to deliver a layered soundstage full of detail and clarity. Unlike lesser designs at this price, all the new Alpha Series tweeters employ ferrofluid cooling to prevent dynamic compression and a neodymium magnet for high sensitivity. The tweeter’s front waveguide and its unique placement below the woofer work together to smooth the response at the crossover and perfect on and off-axis performance.
BRING THE CINEMA HOME
When paired with the Alpha Series’ newly designed tweeter, the Alpha C10’s custom 5.25” woofer provides remarkable low-frequency response and the highest speaker efficiency in its class. The woofer is constructed from a special textured polypropylene compound that minimizes cone breakup and lowers distortion at full excursion. It’s also supported with dual layer voice coils and a bass reflex design that uses the rear-firing port tube to control the bass response down to room-shaking levels.
MATCHED TO PERFECTION
The Alpha Series’ new crossover exceeds speaker standards with a special custom design that does more than direct low and high frequencies to the individual drivers–it delivers the tightest control and the flattest frequency response. An unusually complex Linkwitz-Riley acoustic filter has also been incorporated into the crossover design to lower distortion and create a seamless soundscape in any type of two-channel setup or surround sound system.
SEAMLESS HOME THEATRE INTEGRATION
A unique combination of wall thickness and bracing controls resonances and provides a perfect platform for the Alpha C10’s driver components, while its internal damping material is from PSB’s flagship lines and has been positioned precisely for optimal effectiveness. Finished with a high-quality wood grain vinyl and magnetically attached grilles that are acoustically transparent, the Alpha C10 is perfectly designed to sit alongside your furniture and provide rich, detailed sound.
PSB Alpha S8 150W Compact Powered Subwoofer
The Alpha S8 is in the sweet spot between where high value coexists with legendary PSB performance. Employing a specially developed long throw 8” polypropylene woofer and powerful magnet assembly, it is matched to a highly efficient 150W Power Amplifier, and placed in a well-engineered enclosure that is carefully tuned for deep, crisp bass response all the way down to an earth shaking 32Hz. The S8 is a vented, or ported, design that takes advantage of the woofers back wave to extend bass response and power output. Unusual at this low price point is the inclusion of powerful Digital Signal Processing that allows for a level of optimization that is not otherwise possible. The high output levels and low distortion are a direct result of PSB’s expertise in this area of signal processing. The included electronic crossover is another important element in integrating the Alpha S8 to your room and satellite speakers, and we include a full featured crossover with variable crossover frequency (50 – 150Hz) and a simple 180 degree phase reversal switch.
AFFORDABLE EXCELLENCE WITH AUDIOPHILE PEDIGREE
PSB has been making critically-acclaimed speakers for more than 45 years and are especially famous for speakers that deliver high bang for the buck. The Alpha S8 will astound with adding lifelike realism for both music and movies to PSB speakers or any high performance speaker.
ADVANCED TECH IN DRIVERS AND AMPLIFICATION
The Alpha S8 boasts a specialized long-throw 8” driver and efficient bass reflex enclosure for remarkable bass.The built-in high efficiency digital amplifier delivers 210W of dynamic power for unconstrained deep-bass peaks and musical accuracy. Then to go one step further, the S8 utilizes digital signal processing (DSP) to allow PSB’s engineering team to maximize all aspects of performance to deliver the flattest frequency response and powerful bass extension.
COMPACT CABINET WILL FIT MOST ANYWHERE
The rear-ported cabinet has an ultra-small footprint that can be sited most anywhere in the room. On the rear panel are Volume and Crossover Controls, Phase Switch, Low Level Input, AutoOn/Standby Switch, Gold-plated RCAs, USB Power Jack for RT100 wireless accessory, Supplied rubber bumpers and spikes allow for installation on hardwood or carpeted floors.