Denon DM39SBK Component System with Speakers – B-Stock
The Denon DM39SBK Micro Component System uses a power amplifier section to enhance and enrich your music. Engineered with high-grade components, the amplifier section uses a triple noise reduction design to prevent distortion and preserve signal purity
- Superior Engineering for Faithful Audio Reproduction: This system features simple circuitry and short, direct signal pathways, helping minimize distortion and other unwanted sound artifacts. The result is faithful sound performance
- High-Fidelity Speakers Provide Dynamic Sound: The Denon DM39SBK component system comes with two precise, powerful Denon SC-M39 speakers. These speakers are equipped with high-definition soft dome tweeters, which give treble frequencies a full-bodied quality
- Connect to a Variety of Devices: Equipped with a range of inputs and outputs, the Denon DM39SBK system gives you plenty of connectivity options. The system features a stereo line and an optical digital input, enabling connections to HDTVs, Blu-ray players, cable and satellite tuners, other digital audio sources
- CD Player and Built-in FM Radio: The Micro Component System’s disc player can play back CD and CD-RW discs and is compatible with MP3 and WMA file formats. The built-in FM stereo tuner features 40 presets so you can listen to your favorite stations
- Intuitive Display and Remote Control: The dimmable Denon DM39SBK front panel display features a high-resolution, alphanumeric readout that shows music track title, volume level and other information
- Compact Design: With its contemporary design and black finish, the component system can complement nearly any space. The system’s small, unobtrusive frame is compact enough to place on a bookshelf or desktop.