Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fenix PD36R 1600 Lumens Rechargeable Flashlight
Payments as low as
Fenix PD36R 1600 Lumens Rechargeable Battery Flashlight
- LUMINUS SST40 LED (cool white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 4-hour fast charging with 5V/3A USB Type-C charging port.
- Instant power activation with momentary tactical tail switch.
- Simple output selection with side switch.
- Two-way body clip for different lighting demands.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Body with anti-roll and anti-slip design.
Fenix TK16 V2.0 3100 Lumens Tactical Flashlight with Bonus E02 Rechargeable...
Fenix HM61R 1200 Lumens Rechargeable Multi-Use Headlamp
Fenix HM60R 1200 Lumens Rechargeable Headlamp
Features & Specifications
Fenix PD36R 1600 Lumens Rechargeable Battery Flashlight
The Fenix PD36R rechargeable flashlight is a high-performance flashlight unlike anything else on the market for its size. This LED rechargeable flashlight delivers a maximum 1600 lumens to an impressive distance of 928ft (283m), all on a high capacity 21700 li-ion battery. The Fenix PD36R is our first introduction of a product with a 21700 li-ion battery, extending battery runtimes by twice the standard li-ion battery. The high-capacity 5000 mAh battery can be conveniently charged through the USB-C port on the flashlight. Additionally, you will always be able to see the battery’s charge status at a glance with the external battery level indicator.
Operating the PD36R is simple with the tactical tail switch for momentary on/off, and the ability to cycle through six lighting modes using the side switch including a 1600 lumen turbo mode. Carry the Fenix PD36R how you want—on a backpack, belt, or MOLLE system with the two-way body clip. The amount of power and runtime packed into this flashlight are unmatched for its handheld size. IP68 rated dustproof and waterproof, the PD36R is the perfect all-purpose lighting tool for those needing maximum brightness and long runtimes.
The tail switch is the tactical switch, and the side switch is the functional switch.
Tap Slightly tap the tactical switch to momentarily turn on the light, release it the light will go out.
Fully press Fully press the tactical switch to constantly turn on the light, press once again to turn off the light.
With the light switched on, single click the functional switch to cycle through Turbo→Eco→Low→Med→High.
With the light switched on, press and hold the functional switch for 0.5 seconds to enter strobe, click once again to return back to General mode.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The light memorizes the last selected output excluding strobe. When turned on again the previously used output will be recalled.
Unscrew the light head to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the light head back on.
Boot-up Battery Level Indication
Each time the light is turned on, the battery level indicator in the middle of the switch will automatically display the battery status for 3 seconds.
- Green constant on: 85% – 100%, saturated
- Green flashes: 50% – 85%, sufficient
- Red constant on: 25% – 50%, poor
- Red flashes: 1% – 25%, critical
Note: This only works with Fenix ARB-L21-5000 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Turbo or High for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 50°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature: the light will downshift to 550 lumens if Turbo is being selected; the light will downshift to 450 lumens if High is being selected.
When the light is kept working on Turbo for over 15 minutes, the output will reduce to 900-550 lumens within 15 minutes. Note: Tested according to laboratory cooling test conditions. When High or Turbo is needed again, restart the light or directly cycle back if battery level allows.
When the voltage level drops below 3V, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. When this happens in Eco output mode, the battery level indicator blinks red to remind you to recharge or replace the battery so as not to shorten the life or damage the battery. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will work until the battery runs out or the protection circuit activates. Note: This only works with Fenix ARB-L21-5000 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Charging the PD36R
- When charging is needed, remove the dust cover to reveal the charging port in the light neck, and connect the light to the power source with the included USB Type-C charging cable.
- The indicator in the middle of the switch will be on and display red to indicate charging status, when the indicator turns green, the charging is completed. The normal charging time of the included Fenix ARB-L21-5000 rechargeable Li-ion battery is about 4 hours.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to remove the charging cable and push the dust cover back to protect the charging port from dust and foreign objects.
- Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain optimal battery performance.
- The light can be turned on lower outputs when it is in charging process, but the charging time will be prolonged by this act.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using a quality battery with proper built-in protections.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Lithium battery needs to be charged when it is near depletion. Please immediately charge the battery when it is depleted. It has no memory effect.
- Unscrew the tail cap half a turn or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare (included) when damaged.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the light’s performance as dirty contacts may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons: A: The battery needs replacing. Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications). B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty. Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don’t work, please contact your authorized distributor.
This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes. This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in high temperature of the flashlight shell.Model: Fenix PD36RProduct: Fenix PD36R 1600 Lumens Rechargeable Flashlight
Max Lumens: 1600
Max Beam Distance: 928 feet (283 meters)
Max Runtime: 115 hours
Lighting Modes: 5 brightness levels plus strobe
Bulb Type: LUMINUS SST40 LED
Size: Length: 5.4” (136mm) Body: 1.0” (25.4mm) Head: 1.0” (26.4mm)
Weight: 3.0 ounces (85g) excluding battery
Battery: High-capacity 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included)
Included: Fenix ARB-L21-5000 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two-way body clip, USB Type-C charging cable, lanyard, holster, rubber switch boot, spare O-ring
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting USA
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting