Panamax/ Furman M4320-PRO 20A BlueBOLT Power Conditioner
M4320-PRO 20A BlueBOLT Power Conditioner comes with 8 Individually Controlled Rear Outlets and 1 Front Panel Outlet. All eight rear panel outlets can be controlled individually and are grouped into four filter-isolated banks. This advanced device has top of the line Linear Noise Filtration (LiFT), catastrophic surge protection, and Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM).
The filtration technology (LiFT) suppresses linear AC noise evenly across a very wide bandwidth. Resulting in a lower noise floor for the user’s audio system, better picture on video displays, and protection from the possibility of data corruption or loss. It dramatically reduces differential AC noise while feeding the users devices clean, filtered AC power.
Another technology that this M4320-PRO unit features is BlueBOLT which provides secure, hosted IP system monitoring and control. BlueBOLT Remote Energy Management is a free, cloud-based application that gives the user access to remotely control and monitor Furman power management products. With this technology, users can remotely power-cycle AV equipment, schedule power conservation, receive automatic alerts, as well as verify network connections.
- Power Management with Control System Interactive Functionality.
- 20 Amp Capacity M4320-PRO
- 8 Individually Controllable Rear Panel Outlets
- Fully Programmable
- TCP/IP (BlueBOLT™) Installed
- RS-232 Card (Included, not installed)
- Linear Filtration with 3 Isolated LiFT Filter Banks, 76db (5 kHz – 250 kHz), 46 db (250 kHz – 1 MHz)
- One Isolated Filter Bank for High Current Devices, 60db (5 kHz – 450 kHz), 46 db (450 kHz – 1 MHz)
- Front Panel Circuit Breaker
- Removable Front Rack Ears
- 12 Volt Input Triggering
- Detachable 10 ft. Power Cord – 20A plug
- AVM & Protect-or-Disconnect Circuitry