Furman MD2-ZB SmartPlug Surge Protector with BlueBOLT
The Furman MD2-ZB is much more than a simple 2-outlet surge suppressor. In combination with the BB-ZB1, it provides the ability to monitor energy usage and switch plugged-in components on and off using a smart device.
BlueBolt Control with ZigBee Communication
ZigBee Wireless Communications for remote outlet control & energy monitoring via BlueBOLT® (Requires BB-ZB1 GATEWAY, sold separately).
Hard-reboot problem electronics remotely.
Scheduled Conservation and Alerts
Schedule conservation commands to eliminate wasted power and lower utility bills.
Exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ Circuitry
Safeguards equipment against all surges. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
Instant Override Buttons
Push-button power switches instantly power outlets on or off (overrides BlueBOLT power commands).
Noise Filtration Circuit
EMI/RFI Filtration Circuitry for Clean, Unimpeded Power.
$100,000 Limited Connected Equipment Protection Policy
Panamax will protect your equipment or we will repair or replace up to $100,000! The surge protector shall be free of any defects in design, materials, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective unit.
Product: Furman/ Panamax MD2-ZB SmartPlug Surge Protector with BlueBOLT
– Family: Smart Plugs
– Line Voltage120: (Volts)
– BlueBOLT Enabled: Yes
– Number of Outlets: 2
– Outlet Descriptions: Both outlets Individually controllable, filtered and surge protected
– Control: Individual on/off control to outlets via BlueBOLT (BB-ZB1 required), or through the push-button power switches.
– Compliance: C-UL (UL standard #1449)
– USB Charging: N/A
– Low Voltage Trigger: N/A
– AC Power Cord: N/A
– Dimensions: 3.25" W X 1.625" D X 5.25" H
– Weight: 0.7 lbs
– AC Protection Technology: Protect or Disconnect L-N, L-G, N-G Protection Modes / Thermal Fusing
– Automatic Voltage Shutoff: No
– Undervoltage Shutoff: N/A
– Over-Voltage Shutoff: N/A
– Maximum Current Rating: 12 (Amps)
– Initial Clamping Leve: l200V Peak
– Filtration Technology: RFI/EMI Filtration
– Filtration Rating: 50 dB @ 100 kHz – 1 MHz
– Length: 4.8 (Inches)
– Width: 2.9 (Inches)
– Height: 6.2 (Inches)
– Weight: 0.95 (Lbs)
– Unit of Measure: Each
– Master Pack Qty: 24
– Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A): L-N 400V, L-G 600V, N-G 500V
– Thermal Fusing: Yes
– Single Pulse Energy Dissipation: 1350 Joules
– Response Time: <1 ns
– Peak Impulse Current: 60,000 A
– Nominal Discharge Current: 3,000 A
ZigBee Wireless Specifications
– Security: AES-128
– Network Type: Mesh (Gateway and All Networked Units Transmit And Receive Data)
– Frequency: 2.4GHz, 16 Channels (Auto Select)
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
Furman Canada 1 Year Limited Wararnty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.