Furman PST-6 15 Amp 6 Outlet Surge Suppressor Strip
The Furman PST-6 gives you the high level of protection of a Furman power conditioner, but without all of the advance features that the other Power Station products possess. Also, it is contained in a sturdy aluminum chassis.
For over 30 years, Furman has pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. With Furman’s Power Station Series, everyone can reap the benefits of unrivaled power purification and unequalled surge protection.
Today’s overworked, outdated power grid delivers poor quality AC power. When connecting sensitive equipment to regular power outlets, AC noise masks and distorts critical signal information which cripples performance. This is why it’s more important that ever to purify or clean the AC powering your sensitive audio/video equipment.
Furman PST-6 Features:
- Advanced surge suppression with zero ground contamination
- Offers superior protection over a standard power strip
- Cable satellite and Telco connectors deliver advanced protection
- Compact design enables discrete placement
- Sturdy Aluminum chassis
Product: Furman PST-6 15 Amp 6 Outlet Surge Suppressor Strip
||69.9 × 95.3 × 342.9 mm
– Family: Power Station Series
– Line Voltage: 120 (Volts)
– Number of Outlets: 6
– Outlet Descriptions: All 6 outlets filtered and surge protected
– Control: On/Off control to all outlets through power switch.
– Compliance: C-UL (UL standard #1449) pending
– USB Charging: N/A
– Low Voltage Trigger: N/A
– AC Power Cord: 8ft captive power cord with 36 degree NEMA 15 plug
– Dimensions: 3.375" W x 13." D x 2.7" H
– Power Consumption: 6 Watts
– AC Protection Technology: Fused MOV shunt protection L-N
– Undervoltage Shutoff: N/A
– Over-Voltage Shutoff: N/A
– Maximum Current Rating: 15 (Amps)
– Filtration Technology: RFI/EMI Filtration
– Filtration Rating: 40 dB from 150Khz – 100 MHz
– Signal Line Protection: 1 Tel
– 1 Cable/Satellite
– Power Consumption: 6 Watts for control circuits independent of actual load
– AC Noise Attenuation: Transverse (Differential) Mode: > 40 dB from 150 kHz – 100 MHz
– Dimensions: 2.75” H x 3.75” W x 13.5” D
– Transient Voltage Surge Suppression: 130 VAC – fused MOV shunt protection L-N
– Cable/Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
– AC Current Capacity: – 15 Amps capacity required
– Output – 15 Amps RMS (Maximum, all outlets combined – continuous)
– Outlets: 6 filtered outlets
– Safety Agency Listing: C-UL (UL standard #1449, #1363)
– Warranty: The PST-6 is protected by a one year limited warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship (see manual for details).
|Power Protection - Cord Length
|Power Protection - # of Outlets
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
Furman offers a limited 1 year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.