Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hertz HCP1D 700W RMS Mono D Class Amplifier
Payments as low as
Availability: In Stock
Hertz HCP1D-P 700W Mono D Class Amplifier
- Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function
- High efficiency thermal performance
- Special balanced input circuitry
- Large array of filters
Hertz SX 200 NEO SPL Show 8″ 2-Way Coaxial Speakers
Hertz SV250.1 SPL Show Series 10″ Midrange Speakers
Hertz SV200L SPL Show Series 8″ Component Woofers
Features & Specifications
Hertz HCP1D-P 700W RMS Mono D Class Amplifier
Hertz HCP1D-P is a mono D Class car audio amplifier, with an incredibly minimized size heat sink. All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
Hertz HCP1D-P has been designed to work in multiple configurations. More specifically, it features Hi-Pass pre-amplified outputs, providing the ability to create a Band-Pass on the front woofer. Besides, using the HRC accessory (Hertz Remote Control), the subwoofer volume can be remote controlled with extreme preciseness.
Refined Heatsink with High Convection Capability
The extruded aluminum heatsink provides high efficiency thermal performance; using the top side of the heatsink to effectively dissipate the heat generated by the electronic components. The internal temperature remains constant at all power levels.
Completed Filter Section
Large array of filters customized for the Hertz HCP1D-P amp, to achieve maximum versatility: Lo-Pass, Hi-Pass, Band-Pass, Full Range, Subsonic, Bass Boost, Phase and Mono. Filtered pre-amplified outputs along with multiple adjustments are featured on the HCP 1D, offering the user endless connection possibilities with any source.
Special balanced input circuitry rejects electro-magnetic disturbances present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs. Power supply stage features a multiple winding transformer and Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, selected to ensure high efficiency and current capability.
Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns the amplifier on and off with the OEM radio; eliminates the need for a remote signal from the source when using the Speaker-In. This function can also be disabled on the Hertz HCP1D-P amplifier.Product: Hertz HCP1D 700W RMS Mono D Class Amplifier
– Channels: 1
– Power supply voltage / fuse: 11 ÷ 15 VDC / 2 x 25 A
– Idling current (power ON/OFF): 1 A / 0.04 mA
– Consumption @ 2 Ω, 14.4 VDC (Max Musical Power): 25 A
– Remote In: 7 ÷ 15 VDC – 1 mA
– ART: Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off with Speaker-In
– Distorsion – THD (100 Hz @ 4 Ω): 0.2 %
– Bandwidth: 10 ÷ 22k Hz
– S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1 V): 100 dB
– Damping factor (100 Hz @ 4 Ω): 80
– Pre-In sensitivity: 0.2 ÷ 5 VRMS
– Speaker-In sensitivity: 0.8 ÷ 20 VRMS
– Load impedance (MIN): 2 Ω
– Max size (mm / in.): 215 x 190 x 50 / 8.46 x 7.48 x 1.97
– Weight (kg / lb.): 1.94 / 4.27
– Adjustable Crossovers: yes
Inputs / Filters
– INPUTS: PRE IN / SPEAKER IN
– Pre out Hi-Pass: 50 ÷ 250 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct
– Filters FULL: Yes
– Lo-Pass: 50 ÷ 250 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
– SUBSONIC (on/off): 25 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct
– BOOST 50 Hz (adjust): (0 ÷ 12) dB
– PHASE (adjust): (0 ÷ 180) deg
– Remote Volume Control (adjust): (-50 ÷ 6) dB
– Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, THD 1%: 1 Ch: 320 W x 1 (4 Ω), 1 Ch: 550 W x 1 (2 Ω)
– Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, THD 10%: 1 Ch: 380 W x 1 (4 Ω), 1 Ch: 700 W x 1 (2 Ω)
– RMS Power (4 Ω, ≤ 1 %THD + N, 14.4 V): 300 W x 1 Ch
– S/N Ratio (ref. 1 W output): 80 dBA
– Total Power RMS: 1400 W
Mobile Amplifier Channels
1 Channel (Mono)
Mobile Amplifier Class
Mobile Amplifier Features
Bass Boost, High-Pass Filter, Low-Pass Filter, Pre Amp Outputs, Speaker Level Inputs, Subsonic Filter
Mobile Amplifier Fuse Rating
Mobile Amplifier RMS
751 watts and Up
Mobile Min Impedance
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
Hertz offers a limited 2 year Warranty
Payments as low as
Availability: In Stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ON MOST ORDERS*
30 DAY RETURN
Does not apply to special order items.
There are no reviews yet.