Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
JL Audio C7-650CW 6.5″ 3-Way Component Woofer – Each – #99757
JL Audio MAX-KIT Audio Measurement System for VXi and MVi Amplifiers – #9...
JL Audio FiX-86 OEM Integration Digital Sound Processor – #98103
JL Audio TwK-D8 8 Ch. Digital Sound Processor – #98102
JL Audio FiX82 OEM Integration Digital Sound Processor – #98100
Kenwood KDC-BT382U CD-Receiver with Bluetooth
Kenwood KDC-X305 CD-Receiver with Bluetooth
Kenwood eXcelon DPX795BH Dual Din CD Receiver with Bluetooth & HD Radi...
JL Audio C7-650cw 6.5″ Component Midwoofer Car Speaker – #99757
- 6.5″ C7 Midwoofer Component Driver
- Patented Elevated Frame Cooling technology
- 50-175 watts RMS power handling
- 50-5,000 Hz frequency response
- 90 dB at 2.83 volts sensitivity
Payments as low as
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Availability: In stock
Features & Specifications
JL Audio C7-650cw 6.5″ Component Midwoofer Car Speaker – #99757
The C7-650cw component woofer is capable of operating in a 3-way system, with a midrange and tweeter, or with only a tweeter in a 2-way configuration. Engineered from the ground up, it has exceptional linear excursion capability and outstanding linearity, resulting in solid mid-bass and pure, precise, mid-range performance. Distortion and non-linearities have been minimized through critical optimization of dynamic motor and suspension behaviors.
Passive crossover networks are not included with C7-650cw drivers, as they are designed for active systems. Instead, we recommend a high-quality tuning DSP, such as the JL Audio TwK 88 or D8, or a VXi amplifier with built-in DSP, with a dedicated amplifier channel for each C7-650cw loudspeaker in the system. Precise setup of equalization, delay and crossover filters will ensure optimal in-vehicle performance.
JL Audio’s flagship car speaker series
Whoa... That’s about all I could muster after demoing JL Audio’s C7-650cw component system at their headquarters. I was floored. Track to track, moment to moment, I was astounded by the clarity and presence reproduced by these speakers. Impactful loudness, rich detail, imaging that seemed almost magical — all of it facilitated an emotional connection that rivaled live performance.
This C7-650cw 6-1/2″ woofer will bring satisfying midbass to your dream system. It’ll endure heavy use and extreme temperatures thanks, in part, to its mineral-filled polypropylene cone and a durable rubber surround. Its advanced dust cap sets this speaker apart from others in its class by extending its frequency response and allowing the driver to work gracefully in a 2- or 3-way system — and always sound phenomenal. A one-of-a-kind machined motor and oversized voice coil ensure minimal distortion under any appropriate power scenario. JL Audio also includes a handsome grille for a totally unique custom installation.
Make it part of an active system
The ultra-premium C7 Series has been years in the making, but its unveiling was contingent on JL Audio providing the ultimate tuning solution for optimal speaker performance — and that’s TüN, their latest audio-tuning software. Each C7-650cw speaker is sold à la carte to give you the freedom to design whatever system your ears desire. You’ll need an active crossover to use C7 speakers — JL Audio’ recommends using their TwK™ 88 digital signal processor, which gives you access to the awesome sound-shaping power that TüN offers. The JL Audio engineers designed the C7-650cw to be neutral, without coloration, so that you can use TüN to craft exactly the right sound for you and your vehicle.
C7-650cw Design Notes:
- Cone and Dust Cap: Vacuum-formed, mineral-filled polypropylene material offers excellent damping and low mass. The cone body features a gentle curvilinear profile to optimize response. A specially shaped dust cap attaches to the cone body and the voice coil former to improve high frequency behavior.
- Suspension design: The moving assembly is suspended and damped via a large-diameter, linear profile spider formed from a Nomex®/polycotton blend, and a positive-roll, rubber surround. The two combine to provide optimum damping without prematurely restricting the C7-650cw’s outstanding excursion capability.
- Motor Design: The C7-650cw employs a high-density magnetic circuit with a high-grade Y35 Strontium-ferrite magnet, and a specially machined, T-Yoke motor topology. Motor magnetics have been precisely optimized utilizing advanced FEA tools to reduce distortion and provide linear motor force throughout the driver’s performance range.
- A 32 mm (1.27 inch) diameter, overhung voice coil is employed, wound with copper wire onto a fiberglass voice coil former. The oversized voice coil offers extended power handling capability, minimizing thermal compression and distortion at higher listening levels. Chassis Design: A purpose-engineered cast alloy basket is employed, featuring thin spokes to maximize rear open area, and our Patented Elevated Frame Cooling technology.
With 48 dB/octave filters: 50 Hz – 5 kHz
With 24 dB/octave filters: 60 Hz – 5 kHz
With 12 dB/octave filters: 70 Hz – 5 kHz
Frame Outer Diameter (A) 6.50 in / 165 mm Bolt Hole Circle Diameter (B) 6.12 in / 155 mm Mounting Hole Diameter (C) 5.56 in / 141 mm Grille Tray Outer Diameter (D) 7.20 in / 183 mm Frontal Grille Protrusion* (E) 0.98 in / 25 mm Mounting Depth (F) 2.77 in / 70 mm Motor Outer Diameter (G) 3.94 in / 100 mm *Frontal grille protrusion measured from mounting surface
Sold individually, with a cast-alloy grille tray, one fine mesh steel grille insert and one spiral steel grille insert.
The performance of every C7 driver is tested and verified, then assigned a unique serial number. Register your C7 loudspeaker online to receive a copy of its specific Acoustical Test Report.Model: JL Audio C7-650CWProduct: JL Audio C7-650CW 6.5″ 3-Way Component Woofer – Each – #99757
Speaker Size: 6 1/2"
Impedance: 4 Ohms
Woofer Composition: Mineral-Filled Polypropylene
Woofer Surround: Rubber
Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter): 87
Sensitivity at 2.83 volts: 90
Frequency Response: 50 – 5k Hz
Minimum RMS Wattage: 50
Maximum RMS Wattage: 125
Peak Power Handling: 225 Watts
Top-mount Depth: 2 13/16"
Bottom-mount Depth: 3"
Cutout Diameter or Length: 5 1/2"
Mounting Height: 0.357"
What's in the box
JL Audio C7-650cw owner's manual
One C7-650cw Component woofer
Fine mesh grille
Eight 1-1/4" Screws
1 Crimp-on 0.25" Female quick slide (16-14 Gauge)
1 Crimp-on 0.187" Female quick slide (16-14 Gauge)
Specs printed on the box
86 – 90 db
201 to 400 Watts
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
JL Audio Canada 1 Year Limited Warranty