JL Audio Home Audio SA-600W Subwoofer Amplifier/Processor – #96074
Subwoofer Amplifier/Processor with rack mount option and JLink Connectivity
Equipped with flexible features and a robust power amplifier section, the Fathom SA-600W is an ideal choice to drive a custom subwoofer system in home theater and home audio systems. The full set of Fathom signal processing features is included, along with additional DSP features, managed through an intuitively designed onboard interface. With its precisely engineered switching power supply and proprietary Class-D amplifier topology, the SA-600W is capable of efficiently delivering up to 600 watts of continuous power.
The SA-600W includes the following features:
- Pristine, stereo audio circuit pathways used throughout
- Intuitive interface with LCD display provides detailed control of on-board settings and functions
- On-board, 2-way active crossover (12/24 dB per octave), capable of supporting a stereo system with a low-pass filtered subwoofer output and high-pass filtered line outputs to feed the main speakers’ amplifier
- Built-in, optimized equalizer curves for use with JL Audio subwoofers systems
- Fixed or variable level control options
- Selectable polarity control (0 or 180 degrees) to optimize subwoofer integration
- Programmable delay controls for the SA-600W’s subwoofer outputs and line outputs.
- E.L.F. (Extreme Low Frequency) trim applies equalizer cut or boost at 25 Hz (-12 to + 3 dB) to tailor a subwoofer’s response for a particular room.
- D.A.R.O. (Digital Automatic Room Optimization) automatically measures and corrects in-room response to optimize low frequency performance (requires optional JL Audio calibration microphone – CAL-MIC1 – sold separately)
- Three band parametric equalizer with configurable center frequency, Q and gain, to further optimize subwoofer system response
- SA-600W Grounded or Isolated input mode options for quiet, noise-free performance
- Stereo, high-level inputs accept direct connection from amplified receiver outputs when no line level signal is available.
- Wireless signal connectivity is available via the optional JLink Transmitter/Receiver system (JLink TRX – sold separately).
- Automatic turn-on options via signal sensing or 12V trigger. 12V input and output triggers to control additional SA-600Ws or peripheral equipment
- Front-mounted USB port and DFU button provides easy access to update firmware.
- SA-600W Versatile mounting options for table-top setups or rack-mount installations.