Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
JVC DLA-NP5B 4K 120p Home Theatre D-ILA Projector | Grandview LF-PP-180 180″ Projector Screen
Payments as low as
JVC DLA-NP5B D-ILA Projector | Grandview LF-PP 180″ Projector Screen
Samsung SP-LSP7TFAXZC The Premiere 120″ 4K Smart Laser Projector – ...
Samsung SP-LSP3BLAXZC The Freestyle 30-100″ Compact Portable Projector ...
LG BU60PST ProBeam Smart 4K UHD Laser Projector – 2021 Model – ...
Features & Specifications
JVC DLA-NP5B 4K 120p Home Theatre D-ILA Projector | Grandview LF-PP-180 180″ Projector Screen
JVC DLA-NP5B 4K 120p D-ILA Projector
JVC DLA-NP5 D-ILA projector is wrapped in a whole new design, which is packed with the latest projection features. For instance with the new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device, the projector can produce high-definition native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images from its all-glass 65 mm diameter lens system. HDR10 content can be projected at optimum quality with Auto Tone Mapping function, which automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information. Combining brightness of 1,800 lm with dynamic contrast ratio of 400,000:1, the projector reproduces life like images for latest contents like HDR10 and Hybrid Log Gamma. Original motion control technology Clear Motion Drive is renewed, and together with Motion Enhance which optimizes the driving of D-ILA device according to the motion of the image, motion blur is reduced significantly compared to conventional projectors.
4K Native Resolution
Equipped with refined 0.69″ native 4K D-ILA device and newly developed digital driver LSI for native 4K resolution.
DLA-NP5 D-ILA projectors continue to evolve for the better. The latest three models feature an original native 0.69″ 4K D-ILA devices, which were first adopted on model DLA-Z1; this device has been improved with process refinements on planarization and reflection efficiency to achieve higher contrast and brightness. Additionally, a dedicated driver LSI was also enhanced to simultaneously drive each of the three (R/G/B) native 4K D-ILA devices at high-speed 120fps. As a result, precise and smooth image projection unique to 4K native can be achieved with the combination of a new device and new driver LSI.
HDR10+ Support allows a choice for two dynamic
When it comes to reproducing the rich video information of HDR content including the extended brightness range, BT.2020 wide colour gamut and 10-bit gradation, rely on one of the new DLA-NP5 D-ILA projectors. New models support all HDR formats including HDR10 for Blu-ray and streaming, HLG for broadcasting, and the latest HDR10+ signal format with dynamic metadata compatibility.
JVC projectors are compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ and Frame Adapt HDR. HDR10+ contains the metadata of the producer’s intentions for each scene, Frame Adapt HDR instantly analyses the peak brightness in HDR10 content using an original algorithm. Ensuring you can watch any HDR content in optimal picture quality.
DLA-NP5 Frame Adapt HDR function
The Frame Adapt HDR function* enables reproduction of any HDR10 content dynamically and in high-resolution!
The colour grading of HDR content varies, some HDR content are adjusted to bright side and others to the dark side. Using JVC’s original algorithm, Frame Adapt HDR instantly analyses the peak brightness in HDR10 content frame-by-frame and in real time adjusts the projector to the optimum dynamic range. What’s more, the gamma processing accuracy of gradation performance has been improved dramatically from, 12-bit to 18-bit.
All these advancements help to bring out deeper blacks in darker scenes, and higher peaks in brighter scenes without losing colours. Reproducing images with smooth gradations, that are closer to reality as seen by the human eye. (*from firmware version 3.10 and higher)
In the picture, scene 1 represents a dark scene, scene 2 a bright scene and scene 3 a combination of bright and dark.
4K120p input ideal for Low Latency Mode
Because these projectors are equipped with 4K120p input, signal latency is infinitesimal, making it effective when displaying high frame-rate gaming content on large screens. What’s more, Low Latency Mode reduces delay in displaying PC signals and games, and improves response to the users’ rapid operations.
High quality, all glass lens
All glass, high-resolution lens with full aluminum lens barrel
The DLA-NP5 is equipped with an 18-element, 16-group all-glass lens featuring a full aluminum lens barrel. In order to project high-resolution images to every corner of the screen with the 100 mm diameter lens offering wide lens shift of ±100% vertically and ±43% horizontally, the projector adopts five ED lenses that take into account differences in the R/G/B refractive index to reduce chromatic aberration and colour fringing when lens shift kicks in to deliver precise reproduction of 8K-resolution projection. The DLA-N7 and DLA-N5 models feature a 17-element, 15-group all glass lens with 65 mm diameter to project fully focused 4K native resolution to all corners of the screen.
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- Exceptionally bright 1,900 lm means bright, high-resolution images
- Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 400,000:1)
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- Compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ content and Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimizer
- As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
- Theater Optimizer** function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analyzing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- The projector automatically reproduces HDR10+ content based on the metadata of the producers intentions for each scene.
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- DLA-NP5 High-definition display at 4K resolution (4096 x 2160)
- 2x HDMI (48 Gbps, HDCP 2.3) inputs, supporting 4K120P input signals
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
- 10 Installation Modes centrally manages various settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
- Settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Renewed Clear Motion Drive supporting 4K60P (4:4:4) signal improves moving images more than ever
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor*** is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode**** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimized for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
Grandview LF-PP-180 4K Flat 180″ Permanent Fixed Frame Projector Screen
Grandview LF-PP-180 Permanent Fixed Frame Screen With a stylish velvet-wrapped aluminum alloy frame and cinema designed HDTV material, the Permanent Fixed Frame is the enthusiast’s choice for use in a dedicated application. The material is specifically designed for all high-definition feeds.
The new Grandview LF-PP-180 Edge Series has a frame just 29mm wide, looks like a giant LED TV. With this limited width the image is controlled within screen range in case tiny deflection happens during image adjustment.
Attached to the Wall
The Grandview LF-PP-180 distance between screen and wall is just 6.5mm, almost like attached to the wall, which is 67% less than average wall distance of LED TV.
Premium Velvet Touch
The Grandview LF-PP-180 surface frame is made of high quality aluminum wrapped with velvet, turn the screen into an Elegant decoration on on wall.
With the enhanced 44x28mm aluminum frame structure, the screen can be up to 120″(16:9) and durable for a “life-time” projection.
Fabric Tension System
Taking advantage of the mature fabric tension system from Grandview LF-PP-180 Prestige series, the screen is durably flat as mirror after installation.
Range Belt and Circular Lock
With the range belt mounted on the installation bracket, you don’t need to measure the distance, just fixed the Grandview LF-PP-180 bracket to the wall according to the range belt, hang the screen on and turn the circular lock, it can be done easily by just one person.
An adjustable tension system ensures that the screen display surface if completely flat at all times. The flexible material of the screen maintains surface integrity and helps prevent any waves or wrinkles.
The PS HDTV high contrast cinema fabric has a 1.0 gain with a 160 degree viewing angle. The projection surface’s backside is reinforced with a special PVC composite material.
The PS HDTV high contrast cinema fabric utilizes mini diamond veins that enhance contrast and image details while reducing glare. It provides a clear picture at any angle and is superior to traditional matte white fabrics in every way.
Grandview’s Permanent Fixed Frame projector screens feature a new innovative easy rail installation system utilizing innovative rail mounting brackets for various locations including wood and concrete walls. The installation is secure yet flexible, allowing the screen to adjust horizontally.Model: JVC 315183Product: JVC DLA-NP5B 4K 120p Home Theatre D-ILA Projector | Grandview LF-PP-180 180″ Projector Screen
Noise level: 24dB (in Low Mode)
Power requirement: AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz
Projector in use: 420 W
Standby: Normal: 1.5W, Eco-mode: 0.3W
Networked standby: 1.3 W (LAN), 1.0 W (RS-232C), 1.3 W (LAN and RS-232C)
Switchover time: 20 min. (To standby or networked standby; default)
Dimensions: W x H x D, mm: 500 x 234 x 495
Weight, kg: 19.2
Lens: All-glass lens with 65 mm diameter
Zoom: 2X zoom & focus, motorized
Lamp life: Approx. 4500 hours in Low mode
Brightness: 1,900 lm
Contrast Ratio: Native: 40,000:1,, Dynamic: 400,000:1
Video format: Digital: 480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 120/100/60/50/30/25/24, 2048×1080 120/100/60/50/30/25/24, 3840 x 2160p 120/100/60/50/30/25/24, 4096 x 2160p 120/100/60/50/30/25/24
PC input signal
HDMI: VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ WSXGA+/ UXGA/ WUXGA/ WQHD (60)/ WQHD (120)
Video input terminals (back panel)
HDMI: 2 (48Gbps, HDCP2.3, no support for CEC)
Frame packing: 720p 60/50, 1080p 24
Side-by-side: 720p 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 1080i 60/50
Top & bottom: 720p 60/50, 1080p/24
Output terminals (back panel)
3D sync: 1 (Mini DIN 3-pin)
Trigger: 1 (mini jack, DC12V/100mA)
RS232C: 1 (D-sub 9-pin)
LAN: 1 (RJ-45)
Device: 0.69-inch Native 4K DILA Device (4096×2160) x3
Resolution: 4096 x 2160
Lens shift function: +/-80% vertical & +/-34% horizontal, motorized in 16:9 aspect mode
Light source lamp: NSH 265 W
Service: 1 (USB Type A) (for firmware update)
LF-PP 180 Specifications
– Brand Name: Grandview
– Model Number: LFPU180
– Frame: Permanent Fixed
– Size: 180 inch
Projector - Features
4K, HDR, Lens Shift
Projector - Size
151 – 180"
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
- JVC Canada 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Grandview Canada 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Payments as low as
$914.08/moOrder Now – Limited Quantities – Items may ship separately – Call to Inquire
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ON MOST ORDERS*
30 DAY RETURN