Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
JVC DLA-NZ7B 8K eShift Home Theatre D-ILA Projector- Black | Grandview LF-PH-120 120” Curve Fixed Frame Screen
Payments as low as
Availability: In stock
JVC DLA-NZ7B D-ILA Projector- Black | Grandview LF-PH-120 120” Curve Fixed Frame Screen
LG BU60PST ProBeam Smart 4K UHD Laser Projector – 2021 Model – ...
LG BU53PST 5000 Lumens ProBeam Laser Projector
JVC PK-L2615U Replacement Lamp for Select Projectors
JVC DLA-NP5B 4K D-ILA Projector | Grandview LF-PU-200 200″ Permanent Scre...
Features & Specifications
JVC DLA-NZ7B 8K eShift Home Theater D-ILA Projector- Black | Grandview LF-PH-120 120” Curve Fixed Frame Screen
JVC DLA-NZ7 8K eShift Procision Series Home Theater D-ILA Projector
The DLA-NZ7 D-ILA is the world first (as of September 2021, according to a research by JVCKENWOOD) home theater model with 8K/60p/4K120p input. It is equipped with 8K/e-shift proprietary technology with 2-direction shift to reproduce 8K-quality image from 4K signals. 4K120p input also makes the projector ideal for gaming when combined with Low Latency mode. The projector is driven by three 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA devices and 17-element, 15-group all glass lens with 65 mm diameter to project high-resolution images to every corner of the screen. BLU-Escent laser diode light source also contributes to project the high-resolution 8K image, realizing brightness of 2,200 lumens and longevity of up to 20,000 hours. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, the projector boasts industry leading HDR performance. 8K, Laser, and HDR are the keywords that describe JVCs 2021 projector models.
World’s first home projector capable of
inputting 8K60p/4K120p signals
These projectors adopt LSI’s developed with the latest technology to process the vast amount of 8K input data, and an up converter to bring any source up to high definition 8K resolution. As a result, more beautiful and realistic video images full of contrast and reality can be enjoyed regardless of the source, from video streaming to 4K UHD-BD videos.
Essential all-glass lens to depict all the data in the 8K image
The high-end DLA-NZ9 is equipped with an 18-element, 16-group all-glass lens featuring a full aluminium lens barrel*1. To project highresolution 8K images to every corner of the screen, the projector incorporates five ED lenses calibrated for differences in the R/G/B refractive index to reduce chromatic aberration and colour fringing when lens shift kicks in to deliver precise reproduction of 4K- or 8K-resolution*2 projection.
*1: 65 mm diameter, 17-element, 15-group all glass lens is featured on the DLA-NZ8, NZ7 and N5 models. *2: Resolution varies depending on the model.
HDR10+ Support allows a choice for two dynamic
When it comes to reproducing the rich video information of HDR content including the extended brightness range, BT.2020 wide colour gamut and 10-bit gradation, rely on one of the new D-ILA projectors. New models support all HDR formats including HDR10 for Blu-ray and streaming, HLG for broadcasting, and the latest HDR10+ signal format with dynamic metadata compatibility.
JVC projectors are compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ and Frame Adapt HDR. HDR10+ contains the metadata of the producer’s intentions for each scene, Frame Adapt HDR instantly analyses the peak brightness in HDR10 content using an original algorithm. Ensuring you can watch any HDR content in optimal picture quality.
4K120p input ideal for Low Latency Mode
The DLA-NZ7 projectors are equipped with 4K120p input, signal latency is infinitesimal, making it effective when displaying high frame-rate gaming content on large screens. What’s more, Low Latency Mode reduces delay in displaying PC signals and games, and improves response to the users’ rapid operations.
Reliability-proved BLU-Escent Laser Diode for exceptional brightness and longevity
The light source for these projectors is the latest blue laser diode BLU-Escent, which is featured in JVC projectors. BLUEscent technology has been adopted for home theatre projectors to achieve exceptional brightness and longevity of 20,000 hours*. Laser diode allows dynamic control of brightness to reproduce images that are closer to human perception. Combining the latest BLU-Escent package with the D-ILA device achieves detailed, smooth, powerful video expression.
*In theory, this amounts to 20 years or more while watching a 2.5-hour movie every day.
JVC DLA-NZ7 Features
- World first projector to support high-resolution 8K signal input: 8K60p/4K120p
- Light source: BLU-Escent laser
- Display resolution: 8192 x 4320 (with 8K/e-shift)
- Input connectors: HDMI x 2 (48 Gbps/HDCP 2.3)
- Output and control connectors: RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini-DIN 3pin)
- 3D formats: Frame Packing, Side-by-Side (Half), and Top & Bottom
- JVC proprietary 8K/e-shift technology with 2-direction shift
- 0.69-inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65 mm diameter high-quality lens
- Ultra-High Contrast Optics with BLU-Escent laser light source contributes for optical brightness of 2,200 lumens and longevity of 20,000 hours
- Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original
- Infinity:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio; 40,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- Wide Color Gamut (DCI coverage)
- Compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ content and Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimizer*; together, the projector expresses HDR/HDR10+ content at optimum brightness and darkness in each scene as the creator intended.
- The projector automatically reproduces HDR10+ content based on the metadata of the producers intentions for each scene.
- Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimizer performs tone mapping according to the input signal of the content, as well as the installation environment and/or usage conditions of the projector.
- Installation Mode with 10 Memories centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
- Eight settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Setting, Installation Style, Keystone, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Compensation accuracy of Clear Motion Drive improved in the periphery of objects. Added with Motion Enhance technology, the projector can reproduce much smoother moving 4K images (function disabled when inputting 4K120p signals).
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Color Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor** is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including color balance, gamma characteristics, color space and color tracking
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode*** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimized for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
Grandview LF-PH-120 Prestige Series 120” Permanent Curve Fixed Frame Screen
Grandview LF-PH-120 Prestige Series 120” Permanent Curve Fixed Frame Screen is designed for the most precision and enthusiast oriented applications. It features an advanced aluminum structure with the goal of creating an image made to fit the natural curve of the human eye. The design is created to eliminate problems caused by different distances between the projector and the screen.
Normal projection screens operate on a flat surface although the human eye bears an oval shape as well as differences in focal length. The Grandview LF-PH-120 is a light and images reflected by different areas of the screen arrive at our eyes unevenly and thus an final image that sometimes is not a perfect match. With the Curved screen, the bend conforms more accurately to our natural viewing focal length and thus creates an image for the viewer that is a near accurate match to the image.
The lens of a projector is designed to be spherical in shape. The larger the projector screen, the larger the spherical distortion will be. By changing the screen’s horizontal arc, the distance between each point on the Curved screen in relation to the projector is near equivalent. The blurred distortion that sometimes occurs at the wider edges of the image can be eliminated, making the large image uniform and perfectly focused.
Grandview’s Prestige Series Permanent Curve Fixed screen is a solution for the size limitation problem that comes with traditional television. The permanent fixed frame brings home the big screen theatre experience. Setting itself apart from other screens, Grandview LF-PH-120 Permanent Curve Fixed Frame screen features a plane positioning design that ensures equal tension from every side which makes the projection surface as flat as possible.
- Grandview’s Permanent Curve Fixed Frame series features a 3.2 inch beveled high quality aluminum alloy frame wrapped in designer velvet.
- An adjustable tension system ensures that the screen display surface is completely flat at all times. The flexible material of the screen maintains surface integrity and helps prevent any waves or wrinkles.
- The PS HDTV high contrast cinema fabric has a 1.0 gain with a 160 degree viewing angle. The projection surface’s backside is reinforced with a special PVC composite material.
- The PS HDTV high contrast cinema fabric utilizes mini diamond veins that enhance contrast and image details while reducing glare. It provides a clear picture at any angle and is superior to traditional matte white fabric in every way.
Grandview LF-PH-120 Permanent Curve Fixed-Frame screens feature a new innovative easy rail installation system. All Permanent Curve Fixed-Frame screens come with an easy installation kit using innovative rail mounting brackets for various locations including wood and concrete walls. Designed for easy alignment, different screw sizes can be used with the closely positioned screw holes. With the rail mounting brackets, the installation is secure yet flexible, allowing the screen to adjust horizontally. The position connection bar on the frame allows it to be simply inserted into the brackets.
Grandview LF-PH-120 Prestige Series Permanent Curve Fixed screen brings high definition viewing to a high level.
Grandview’s Large-Flat Permanent Fixed-Frame is designed for the most precision and enthusiast oriented applications. It features an advanced aluminum structure with the goal of creating an image made to fit the natural curve of the human eye. The Design is created to eliminate problems caused by different distances between the projector and the screen. This screen brings high definition viewing to a high level.Model: JVC 314762Product: JVC DLA-NZ7B 8K eShift Home Theatre D-ILA Projector- Black | Grandview LF-PH-120 120” Curve Fixed Frame Screen
Device: 0.69-inch Native 4K D-ILA Device (40962160) x3
Resolution: 8192 x 4320
Light source: Laser Diode
Brightness: 2,200 lm
Diameter: 65 mm
Type: x2 Motorized Zoom & Focus, All-glass Lens
Vertical/Horizontal (motorized, in 16:9 aspect ratio): 80% / 34%
HDMI: 2 (48Gbps, HDCP2.3, no support for CEC)
Trigger: 1 (Mini Jack, DC12 V/100 mA)
-Output terminals (back panel)
RS-232C: 1 (Dsub 9pin)
LAN: 1 (RJ-45)
– Service terminal
SERVICE: 1 (USB Type A, for firmware update)
Noise level: 24dB (In Low Mode)
Power requirement AC: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions: W x H x D, mm 500 x 234 x 505 (incl. feet)
Dimensions: W x H x D, inches 19-11/16 x 9-7/32 x 19-29/32 (incl. feet)
Weight,: 22.5 kg (49.5 lbs)
Projector - Features
4K, HDR, Lens Shift
Projector - Size
120" or less
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
- JVC Canada 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Grandview Canada 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Payments as low as
Availability: In stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ON MOST ORDERS*
30 DAY RETURN