Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
JVC DLA-NZ8B 8K eShift Home Theatre D-ILA Projector- Black | Grandview LF-PU-135 135″ Permanent Fixed Frame Projector Screen
Payments as low as
JVC DLA-NZ8B 8K D-ILA Projector- Black | Grandview LF-PU-135 135″ Projector Screen
Samsung SP-LSP7TFAXZC The Premiere 120″ 4K Smart Laser Projector – ...
Samsung SP-LSP3BLAXZC The Freestyle 30-100″ Compact Portable Projector ...
LG BU60PST ProBeam Smart 4K UHD Laser Projector – 2021 Model – ...
Features & Specifications
JVC DLA-NZ8B 8K eShift Home Theater D-ILA Projector- Black | Grandview LF-PU-135 135″ Permanent Fixed Frame Projector Screen
JVC DLA-NZ8 8K eShift Home Theater Projector
The JVC DLA-NZ8 D-ILA projector is the world first (as of September 2021, according to a research by JVCKENWOOD) home theater model to feature 8K/60p/4K120p input. It is equipped with a new 8K/e-shiftX proprietary technology with 4-direction shift to reproduce 8K-quality image from 4K signals. 4K120p input also makes the projector ideal for gaming when combined with Low Latency mode. The projector is driven by three 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA devices, high-quality 18-element, 16-group 100 mm glass lens with a full aluminum lens barrel, and Ultra-High Contrast Optics that contribute to deliver optical brightness of 2,500 lumens. BLU-Escent laser diode light source also contributes to project the high-resolution 8K image with full depth and dimensionality with longevity of up to 20,000 hours. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, the projector boasts industry leading HDR performance. 8K, Laser, and HDR are the keywords that describe JVCs 2021 projector models.
World’s first home projector capable of
inputting 8K60p/4K120p signals
These DLA-NZ8 projectors adopt LSI’s developed with the latest technology to process the vast amount of 8K input data, and an up converter to bring any source up to high definition 8K resolution. As a result, more beautiful and realistic video images full of contrast and reality can be enjoyed regardless of the source, from video streaming to 4K UHD-BD videos.
Essential all-glass lens to depict all the data in the 8K image
The high-end DLA-NZ8 is equipped with an 18-element, 16-group all-glass lens featuring a full aluminium lens barrel*1. To project highresolution 8K images to every corner of the screen, the projector incorporates five ED lenses calibrated for differences in the R/G/B refractive index to reduce chromatic aberration and colour fringing when lens shift kicks in to deliver precise reproduction of 4K- or 8K-resolution*2 projection.
*1: 65 mm diameter, 17-element, 15-group all glass lens is featured on the DLA-NZ8, NZ7 and N5 models. *2: Resolution varies depending on the model.
HDR10+ Support allows a choice for two dynamic
When it comes to reproducing the rich video information of HDR content including the extended brightness range, BT.2020 wide colour gamut and 10-bit gradation, rely on one of the new D-ILA projectors. New models support all HDR formats including HDR10 for Blu-ray and streaming, HLG for broadcasting, and the latest HDR10+ signal format with dynamic metadata compatibility.
JVC DLA-NZ8 projectors are compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ and Frame Adapt HDR. HDR10+ contains the metadata of the producer’s intentions for each scene, Frame Adapt HDR instantly analyses the peak brightness in HDR10 content using an original algorithm. Ensuring you can watch any HDR content in optimal picture quality.
Ultra-High Contrast Optics with 4K D-ILA device
High-resolution image projection is reliant on the device and the optical system. The refined 0.69-inch 4K D-ILA device has doubled the speed required, to display images from 120 Hz to 240 Hz-equivalent. The new Ultra-High Contrast Optics featured on the DLANZ9 and NZ8 contribute to achieve optical brightness as high as 3,000 lumens*, and the new optics has dramatically improved the image quality by thoroughly suppressing the return of unnecessary light to the projection screen.
*Brightness of 3,000 lumens for the DLA-NZ9 and 2,500 lumens for the NZ8.
Reliability-proved BLU-Escent Laser Diode for exceptional brightness and longevity
The light source for these projectors is the latest blue laser diode BLU-Escent, which is featured in JVC projectors. BLUEscent technology has been adopted for home theatre projectors to achieve exceptional brightness and longevity of 20,000 hours*. Laser diode allows dynamic control of brightness to reproduce images that are closer to human perception. Combining the latest BLU-Escent package with the D-ILA device achieves detailed, smooth, powerful video expression.
*In theory, this amounts to 20 years or more while watching a 2.5-hour movie every day.
4K120p input ideal for Low Latency Mode
Because these projectors are equipped with 4K120p input, signal latency is infinitesimal, making it effective when displaying high frame-rate gaming content on large screens. What’s more, Low Latency Mode reduces delay in displaying PC signals and games, and improves response to the users’ rapid operations.
Newly developed 8K/e-shiftX technology to achieve
Significant progress has been made to our proprietary 8K/e-shift technology – which combines “e-shift” high-resolution display technology, that doubles the resolution by shifting a pixel by 0.5 pixels, and 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device. Shift direction has increased from the conventional two diagonal directions to four directions of up, down, left, and right, to enable display of 8K signal information in its entirety.
The result is an 8K resolution, enhancing the sense of three-dimensionality and immersion.
JVC DLA-NZ8 Features
- Worlds first projector to support high-resolution 8K signal input: 8K60p/4K120p
- Light source: BLU-Escent laser
- Display resolution: 8192 x 4320 (with 8K/e-shiftX)
- Input connectors: HDMI x 2 (48 Gbps/HDCP 2.3)
- Output and control connectors: RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini-DIN 3pin)
- 3D formats: Frame Packing, Side-by-Side (Half), and Top & Bottom
- JVCs proprietary 8K/e-shiftX technology with 4-direction shift reproduces 8K-quality image
- 0.69-inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65 mm diameter high-quality lens
- Ultra-High Contrast Optics with BLU-Escent laser light source contributes for optical brightness of 2,500 lumens and longevity of 20,000 hours
- Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original
- Infinity:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio; 80,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- Cinema Filter (DCI-P3) creates saturated, beautiful images that come to life
- Compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ content and Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimizer*; together, the projector expresses HDR/HDR10+ content at optimum brightness and darkness in each scene as the creator intended.
- The projector automatically reproduces HDR10+ content based on the metadata of the producers intentions for each scene.
- Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimizer performs tone mapping according to the input signal of the content, as well as the installation environment and/or usage conditions of the projector.
- Installation Mode with 10 Memories centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
- Eight settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Setting, Installation Style, Keystone, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Compensation accuracy of Clear Motion Drive improved in the periphery of objects. Added with Motion Enhance technology, the projector can reproduce much smoother moving 4K images (function disabled when inputting 4K120p signals).
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Color Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor** is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including color balance, gamma characteristics, color space and color tracking
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode*** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimized for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
*Theater Optimizer can be activated only when the projectors picture mode is set to Frame Adapt HDR. **Exclusive JVC software and optical sensor are required. ***Professional calibration to desired screen is performed by trained dealers
Grandview LF-PU-135 4K Flat 135″ Permanent Fixed Frame Projector Screen
Grandview LF-PU-135 Permanent Fixed Frame Screen With a stylish velvet-wrapped aluminum alloy frame and cinema designed HDTV material, the Permanent Fixed Frame is the enthusiast’s choice for use in a dedicated application. The material is specifically designed for all high-definition feeds.
4K Ultra HD
With a stylish velvet-wrapped aluminum alloy frame and cinema designed HDTV material, the Grandview LF-PU-135 Permanent Fixed Frame is the enthusiast’s choice for use in a dedicated application. The material is specifically designed for all high-definition feeds. The solid structure and tensioning system ensures that the projection screens are always perfectly flat and the picture flawless.
Adjustable Tension System
An adjustable tension system ensures that the screen display surface if completely flat at all times. The flexible material of the screen maintains surface integrity and helps prevent any waves or wrinkles.
The Grandview LF-PU-135 fabric utilizes mini diamond veins that enhance contrast and image details while reducing glare. It provides a clear picture at any angle. The projection surface’s backside is reinforced with a special PVC composite material.
Rail Installation System
Grandview Permanent Fixed Frame projector screens feature a new innovative easy rail installation system utilizing innovative rail mounting brackets for various locations including wood and concrete walls. The installation is secure yet flexible, allowing the screen to adjust horizontally.
The PS HDTV high contrast cinema fabric utilizes mini diamond veins that enhance contrast and image details while reducing glare. It provides a clear picture at any angle and is superior to traditional matte white fabrics in every way.
The PS HDTV high contrast cinema fabric has a 1.0 gain with a 160 degree viewing angle. The projection surface’s backside is reinforced with a special PVC composite material.
An adjustable tension system ensures that the screen display surface if completely flat at all times. The flexible material of the screen maintains surface integrity and helps prevent any waves or wrinkles.Model: JVC 315001Product: JVC DLA-NZ8B 8K eShift Home Theatre D-ILA Projector- Black | Grandview LF-PU-135 135″ Permanent Fixed Frame Projector Screen
Noise level 24dB (In Low Mode)
Power requirement AC100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions: W x H x D, mm 500 x 234 x 505 (incl. feet)
Dimensions: W x H x D, inches 19-11/16 x 9-7/32 x 19-29/32 (incl. feet)
Weight, kg 23.1 (50.8 lbs)
Video Modes: 720p, 1080i, 1080p/60, 2160p/60
Data Modes: MAX 8192×4320
3D Modes: Full HD 3D
Digital Keystone: No
Projector Size: 23 cm x 50 cm x 51 cm (HxWxD)
Weight: 23.1 kg
Internal Speakers: No
Power: 440 Watts 100V – 240V
Connection Panel: 12-Volt Trigger, HDMI 2.3 (HDCP) x 2, Network: RJ-45, RS232: DB-9pin, USB
Features: Full HD 3D, Frame Interpolation, Lens Memory, HDR, Infinite Black
Device: 0.69-inch Native 4K D-ILA Device (40962160) x3
Resolution: 8192 x 4320
Display Type: 2 cm D-ILA x 3
Color Processing: 10-bit
Contrast: 80,000:1 (full on/off)
Contrast Dynamic: Infinity:1
DCI-P3 Color Gamut (Full coverage): Yes
Aspect Ratio: 1.89:1 (4K HD)
Diameter: 65 mm
Type: x2 Motorized Zoom & Focus, All-glass Lens
Vertical/Horizontal (motorized, in 16:9 aspect ratio): 80% / 34%
Lens Shift: Horizontal +/-34% & Vertical +/-80%
Light source: Laser Diode
Brightness: 2,500 ANSI Lumens
Optional Lenses: No
Included Lens: 2x Powered zoom , Powered focus
HDMI: 2 (48Gbps, HDCP2.3, no support for CEC)
Trigger: 1 (Mini Jack, DC12 V/100 mA)
-Output terminals (back panel)
RS-232C: 1 (Dsub 9pin)
LAN: 1 (RJ-45)
SERVICE: 1 (USB Type A, for firmware update)
– Brand Name: Grandview
– Model Number: LFPU135
– Frame: Permanent Fixed
– Size: 135 inch
Projector - Features
4K, HDR, Lens Shift
Projector - Size
121 – 150"
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
- JVC Canada 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Grandview Canada 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Payments as low as
$1,808.25/moOrder Now – Limited Quantities – Items may ship separately – Call to Inquire
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
ON MOST ORDERS*
30 DAY RETURN