JVC LX-NZ3W 4K Resolution UHD/HDR DLP Projector – White
JVC LX-NZ3W is a high-performance 4K UHD/HDR home theater projector with laser light source technology BLU-Escent. Thanks to the BLU-Escent light source, it realizes brightness of 3,000 lumens so there is no need to pull the curtains every time. Plus, there is no need to care about the lamp life as it offers 20,000 hours of long life. Furthermore JVC’s original Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts to deliver the optimum HDR image all the time. This projector will enhance your viewing experience to a new level.
DLP (Digital Light Processing) projectors have been used in commercial movie theaters for 20 years, and DLP is still the most popular digital cinema technology. Those projectors typically cost $40,000 or more, and feature three DLP imaging chips — one each for the red, green, and blue color primaries. By comparison, most home DLP projectors, including the LX-NZ3, use a single DLP chip and a fast-spinning color wheel to reproduce the full color spectrum.The LX-NZ3’s DLP chip has 1920 x 1080-pixel native resolution, which, when combined with an optical actuator that shifts every pixel diagonally, increases the number of pixels perceived by the eye to 4K Ultra HD resolution. The LX-NZ3 has two HDMI inputs, but only one of them will accept full 4K/60Hz signals.
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and HDR (HDR10/HLG) compatible.
- With JVC’s original “Auto Tone Mapping” function, you can enjoy various HDR10 content with the best image quality without any difficult adjustments.
- Compact design for installation convenience: 41 cm by 34 cm, and less than 15 cm high (Approx. 16″ by 13-1/2″, and 5-3/4″ in height)
- Compatible with HDMI standards (4K/60P 4:4:4) and HDCP 2.2
- 4K input specs: Supports 4K/60p, 4:4:4/36bit, 4K/60p 4:2:2/36bit, and 4K/24p 4:4:4/36bit signals – for more vivid colours and subtle gradations
- Connectors: PC in, HDMI 1 with HDCP2.2 support, HDMI 2, USB Mini B, Trigger (12 V), USB Mini A (1.5 A power supply), and RS-232
- “BLU-Escent” Laser Light Source
- 3,000 lm brightness and 20,000-hour long life
- HDR (high dynamic range) for more realistic, dynamic images
- “Auto Tone Mapping” for pristine HDR10 picture quality
- 0.47-inch DMD for bright high-definition 4k images
- Dynamic contrast ratio: Infinity:1
- Wide lens shift function: +/-60% vertical, +/-23% horizontal
- 1.6x high-resolution lens
- HDCP2.2 compatibility with HDMI 1 terminal to support video-streaming services and copyright-protected content including UHD BD discs
- Available in 2 colours (black and white)