JVC LX-UH1W DLP Projector – Ultimate High Dynamic Range ＆ 4K Technology – White
The JVC LX-UH1W is a high-performance 4K UHD/HDR home theater projector with compact design and wide lens shift for easy installation; also thanks to its 2,000-lumen output there is no need to always pull the curtain. This projector is ideal for all your broadcast, streaming and BD viewing.
JVC LX-UH1W Features
- Compact design for installation convenience: just 33 cm by 33 cm, and less than 13.5 cm high (Approx. 13″ by 13″, and 5.3″ in height)
- Compatible with HDMI standards (4K/60P 4:4:4) and HDCP 2.2
- 4K input specs: Supports 4K/60p, 4:4:4/36bit, 4K/60p 4:2:2/36bit, and 4K/24p 4:4:4/36bit signals – for more vivid colors and subtle gradations
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) achieved
- Connectors: PC in, HDMI 1 with HDCP2.2 support, HDMI 2, USB Mini B, Trigger (12 V), USB Mini A (1.5 A power supply), and RS-232
- 0.47-inch DMD for bright high-definition 4k images
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 100,000:1
- Brightness: 2,000 lm
- 100% coverage of Rec. 709 gamut
- Wide lens shift function: +/-60% vertical, +/-23% horizontal
- 1.6x high-resolution lens
- HDR (high dynamic range) for more realistic, dynamic images
- HDCP2.2 compatibility with HDMI 1 terminal to support video-streaming services and copyright-protected content including UHD BD discs
- Available in 2 colors (black and white)
The Power to Project HDR Images Brighter, Higher Contrast , and Wider Gamut.
Maximum brightness of 2,000 Im can be achieved by combining a 240 W ultra high-pressure mercury lamp and a highly efficient optical engine. Also, combining with the D-ILA device, it features a narrow gap between pixels. So, it achieves optimum use of light, a powerful yet finely detailed and smooth image projection.
JVC’s original D-ILA device combined with an optical engine equipped with a wire grid results in a high native contrast ratio of 100,000:1. Intelligent Lens analyses input signals combined with an original algorithm. Also, it automatically controls the black level of the image to achieve a dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000:1. The synergetic effect based on the dynamic range stemming from high-brightness, delivers sensational 4K video full of reality.
HDR content found on media such as UHD Blu-ray Discs adopts a much wider colour gamut compared to conventional content.Three new D-ILA projectors that feature wide gamut allow for more accurate reproduction of the natural gradations in images of the sky and the sea, as well as differences in the colour contrast between subjects such as flowers of a deep crimson or rose colour, or the different shades of green on tree leaves, which presented difficulties in the past.
JVC LX-UH1W Support for HDR (High Dynamic Range)
HDR (high dynamic range) content contains more data including an extended brightness range, 10-bit gradation and a wide BT.2020 colour gamut. Precise reproduction requires high basic performance from projector. D-ILA projectors reproduces High-brightness, high contrast, and wide gamut with HDR content as you’ve never experienced in the past. Moreover, in addition to HDR10 content on UHD Blu-ray Discs, the projector automatically detects the Hybrid LogGamma (HLG) signal allowing the user to view in an optimum picture mode.
Automatic Adjustment with Auto Tone Mapping
The Auto Tone Mapping function featured on the latest models automatically adjusts each content based on the values in the mastering data. (such as Max CLL and Max FALL). They indicate the brightness of the HDR content. Various HDR images with different brightness adjusts for optimal viewing which renders best image quality.
Newly developed TRP DMD Device for JVC LX-UH1W
DMD (digital micromirror device) is a digitally controlled micro-opto-electromechanical system (MOEMS) spatial light modulator (SLM). When coupled to an appropriate optical system, the DMD displays a very crisp, high resolution image or video.
18Gbps HDMI Input with HDCP2.2
JVC incorporates the latest HDMI/HDCP2.2 standard allowing HDCP2.2 copy protected devices to be connected via the HDMI-1 input.
HDR10 & Hybrid Log-Gamma
The JVC LX-UH1W 4K Projector supports 100% of Rec. 709 color space (BT. 2020 compatible) and displays HDR content with high contrast and bright vivid images.
Hybrid Log-Gamma is an additional HDR Gamma mode. Also, it is useful for live broadcast or streaming events.