Kenwood DRV-N520 Drive Recorder for select Kenwood video receivers
Add the Kenwood DRV-N520 Drive Recorder assistant and dash camera to select Kenwood multimedia receivers to enhance your driving experience. When it’s connected to the receiver’s front camera input, you’ll gain an in-dash view of whatever this dash cam records, plus departure delay warnings, collision alerts, and more.
When connected to select Kenwood touchscreen receivers, you’ll receive warnings like this to help you drive more safely.
Kenwood keeps you alert
This dash cam provides two key features that’ll help you drive more safely:
Collision Avoidance Warning provides you with audible alerts if you’re traveling too close to the vehicle ahead of you.
Departure Delay Warning gives you a heads up when you’re stopped if traffic in front of you has started to move again.
Everything you’d expect from a dash cam
The Kenwood DRV-N520’s fully automated camera will start recording once the engine is turned on and stop when the engine is turned off. When you’re driving, this camera records a high-resolution, Full HD, wide-angle view of the road to keep a record of anything unexpected. High Dynamic Range technology compensates for sudden lighting changes to ensure you’re always recording the best picture possible.
If you’re in accident…
If you’re involved in an accident, this device’s built-in G-Sensor will detect hard braking or a collision, then save the last, current, and next recordings, preserving a complete record of the event. Video is saved to the included microSD™ card for playback, using the Kenwood Drive Reviewer PC software. You can also set the DRV-N520 to record when the ignition is off — a built-in motion sensor will activate when triggered and record whatever (or whomever) is on the other side of the windshield.
Kenwood multimedia receivers that are compatible with the DRV-N520 dash cam include: DNX994S, DNX874S, DNX694S, DNX574S, DDX9904S, DDX9704S, DMX7704S, DDX6904S, DDX6704S.
Product: Kenwood DRV-N520 High Definition Dashboard Camera
– 1/3 inch Color CMOS
– Bright (F2.0) & Wide Viewing Angle Lens
– Ultra Compact Design
– Linkage with compatible multimedia units
– Built-in "Save driving features"
– Built-in G-Sensor
– Equiped with HDR technology
– Support Super HD Video Recording
– 27 frames/Second Smooth Recording
– Kenwood Drive Reviewer, PC Application
– Image Sensor: 1/3" Colour CMOS
– Number of Pixels: 3M Pixels (2304 x 1296)
– Lens Type: Bright (F2.0) Wide View Lens
– Viewing Angles: 117°(H) / 63°(V)/ 128°(Diagonal)
– Event Recording Mode: Yes
– Manual Recording: Yes
– Parking Recording: Yes
– Recording preservation timing: Full Time/Event/Manual/parking
– Recording time after the collision detection: 10/30/60sec
– Frame Rate: 27 frames/sec
– Picture Format: JPEG
– Picture Size: 2304 x 1296 Pixels
– Video Format: MOV
– Video Codec: H.264
– Video Clip Lenght: 1/2/3 min
– Audio File Fomat: Linear Pulse Code Modulated Audio (LPCM)
– G-Sensor Built-in: -4G to +4G (0,1G steps)
– High Dynamic Range (HDR): On / Off (Default)
– Scene Select Technology: Yes
– Parking Mode: Yes
– Forward Collision Warning (FCW): Yes
– Lane Departure Warning (LDW): Yes
– Departure Delay Warning (DDW): Yes
– Recording Media: micro SDHC Class 6 or over
– Maximum Size Recording Media: 32 GB
– Dash Cam Link with Compatible KENWOOD Unit: Yes
– Power Supply type: 3,5m DC-cable
– Power Supply voltage: 12V(8,5 to 16V)
– Current Consumption: 400 mA
– Dimensions: 79 x 22 x 48 mm
– Weight: 77 gr (Camera Only)
– Car Mount Bracket: Included
– PC software available: via download
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
Kenwood Canada 1 Year Limited Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.