Kenwood eXcelon X502-1 X Series Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
Kenwood eXcelon Series P-XW1000BC 10″ Subwoofer in Enclosure
- 10″ eXcelon Series Single Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak: 1000 watts / RMS: 250 watts / Impedance: 4 Ohms / Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Frequency response: 35-800 Hz
- Carbon-glass fiber composite cone / Butyl Rubber Surround
- Cast aluminum basket / Carpeted Enclosure with Embroidered logos
- Specially designed for under the seat of trucks and vans / Dimensions: 20″W x 12″H x 6-1/2″D
Payments as low as
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Availability: In stock
Features & Specifications
Kenwood Excelon X502-1 X Series mono subwoofer amplifier
Any basshead will tell you that big power is key to great sound, but sometimes you just don’t have much space for a big amp. Kenwood’s Excelon X502-1 mono subwoofer amplifier can send up to 500 watts RMS to your subwoofer, and it’ll fit almost anywhere in your vehicle. A precise low-pass filter lets you optimize the sound for your sub, while the built-in bass boost lets you dial in just the right amount of thump. The subsonic filter removes ultra-low bass so that your amp and subs can operate more efficiently. An optional wired remote control lets you control your sub’s level from the front seat.
Class D technology ensures that this compact amp will run cool and perform reliably. Kenwood divided the amp’s internal circuitry — analog, digital, and power supply — onto separate, non-overlapping circuit boards for improved overall sound quality. The Excelon X502-1 accepts input signals via RCA cables from an aftermarket receiver or by way of your vehicle’s speaker wiring, so it’ll work with almost any mobile audio system. If you do use the speaker-level inputs, the amp can sense the signal and turn itself on, so you won’t need to run a separate remote turn-on lead to the receiver or fuse box.
Output Coil with Magnetic Shield
Prevents magnetic flux from radiating from the subwoofer’s coil, resulting in reduced noise and enhanced sound quality.
Sliding Terminal Cover
Detachable sliding terminal cover offers a sleek design and easier installation.
X502-1 Variable Gain Circuit
Improved Signal to Noise Ratio
All terminals and connections are on one side for easier installation and a cleaner look.
Speaker Level Input Harness
Speaker Level Input Harness is included to connect to speaker wires from factory installed receivers.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class-D amplifier design
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at 24 dB/octave)
- bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- subsonic filter (25 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- optional KCA-RC01A wired remote level control available
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels): 300 x 1
|What's in the box||
Kenwood Excelon X502-1 owner's manual
|Mobile Amplifier Channels|
|Mobile Amplifier Class|
|Mobile Amplifier Features|
|Mobile Amplifier Fuse Rating|
|Mobile Amplifier RMS|
|Mobile Min Impedance|
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
Kenwood eXcelon Series 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty