Kenwood KAC-D5101 Class-D Mono Power Amplifier – Open Box
This is an “Open Box” Item!
Click here for Gibby’s Open Box Definition
Kenwood KAC-D5101 Class-D Mono Power Amplifier is a Class D mono power amplifier that features up to 1000 watts of max power. This advanced negative feedback circuit improves damping factor and increases accuracy and sound quality.
When a signal is passed to a subwoofer, like a 50Hz note, the speaker will move and create the note. However, because the speaker has mass and a suspension, it won’t stop moving once it’s in motion. This extra movement (sound) creates a type of distortion that’s not part of the original signal.
The negative feedback circuit senses this unwanted movement and sends out an opposite pulse to stop the speaker like an electronic brake.
Small Size Big Power
The KAC-D5101 is small in size but with its tremendous sound output, it is extremely versatile. It can be installed in vehicles where space is limited and is perfect for vehicle owners who don’t want to sacrifice cargo room or who prefer hidden installations.
Mono subwoofer amplifier
300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts x 1 at 2 ohms)
variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz )
Class D design
fuse rating: 30A x 2
Product: Kenwood KAC-D5101 Class-D Mono Power Amplifier - Open Box
– Power Output : 300 Watts
– RMS x 1 at 4 Ohms and ≤1%THD+N
– Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 85dBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4Ohms)
Maximum Power Output
– MAX POWER: 1000W
– Rated Power Output at : 14.4V
– SUB (4 Ohms): 300Watts RMS x 1 (4 Ohms, 20-200Hz, ≤0.5% THD)
– SUB (2 Ohms): 500Watts RMS x 1 (2 Ohms, 100Hz, ≤0.5% THD)
– Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dB (Reference: Rated Power into 4Ohms at 14.4V)
– Frequency Response: 20Hz-200Hz (+0dB, -3dB)
– Input Impedance: 10k ohm
– Speaker Impedance: 4Ω (2Ω to 8Ω allowable)
– Audio Section: Low
– Pass Filter: 50Hz-200Hz, -24dB/oct
– Bass Boost: 40Hz, 0dB – +18dB
– RCA Input Sensitivity: 0.2[V] – 5.0 [V]
– Input Sensitivity : 4.0[V] – 12.0 [V]
– Battery & Ground: M6 Screw Type Terminal Block
– Speaker Output: M4 Screw
– Type Terminal Block
– General Dimensions(WxHxD): 6-11/16 x 2-3/16 x 7-3/8 [inch]
– Operating Voltage: 14.4V（11-16V allowable）
– Current Consumption: 34 [A]
– Key Features
– CTA-2006 Compliant
– 2 Ohms Load Capability
– Speaker Level Input with Signal Sensing : Turn-on
– Power MOS-FET Switching Power Supply
– Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink Design
|Mobile Amplifier Class
|Mobile Amplifier RMS
201 to 350 watts
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
Kenwood Canada 1 Year Limited Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.