Kenwood KAC-D8105 Class D 5-Channel Power Amplifier
The Kenwood KAC-D8105 D Series Amplifiers provide a powerful solution in a compact design, ideal for upgrading your car audio system.
Expanded Frequency Response
Supporting Hi-Res Audio, the Kenwood KAC-D8105 is ideal for high resolution audio playback as it features a frequency response that extends to 50kHz.
Dual Sigma Drive
This advanced negative feedback circuit of the Kenwood KAC-D8105 improves damping factor and increases accuracy and sound quality. When a signal is passed to a subwoofer, like a 50Hz note, the speaker will move and create the note. However, because the speaker has mass and a suspension, it won’t stop moving once it’s in motion. This extra movement (sound) creates a type of distortion that’s not part of the original signal. The negative feedback circuit senses this unwanted movement and sends out an opposite pulse to stop the speaker like an electronic brake.
- ? Fuse (30A x 3)
- ? Battery Terminal (Power IN BATT.)
- ? Power Control Terminal (P.CON)
- ? Ground Terminal (GND)
- ? Speaker Output Terminals (A.ch / B.ch)
- ? Speaker Output Terminals (SUB)
- ? HPF Frequency Control (A.ch / B.ch)
- ? Filter Switch (A.ch / B.ch)
- ? LPF Frequency Control (A.ch / B.ch)
- ? Bass Boost Level Control (SUB)
- ? Input Sensitivity Control (A.ch / B.ch / SUB)
- ? Input Selector Switch
- ? Line In Terminal