Kenwood KCA-RC35MR Wired Marine Remote Control
The Kenwood KCA-RC35MR remote controls your Kenwood marine receiver, even if it’s mounted below decks. Features of the remote include – power on/off, volume, source, and track up or down. This remote allows your receiver to be out of line sight, while not being affected by bright sunlight. The installation is fairly simple with only 4 wires to install, it also meets IPX7 waterproof standards.
- Compatible with: KMR-D558BT, KMR-D358, KMR-M308T, KMR-D562BT, KMR-D362BT, KMR-M312BT
- Compatible with KMR-700U, KMR-550U and KMR-350U
- Source selection, music search, volume up/down, and mute control buttons
- 4-Wire installation; Ignition (red), Remote (blue/yellow), Illumination (orange), and Ground (black)
- Mounting hardware included
- Meets IPX7 waterproof standards
- Designed to withstand the harsh marine environment
Kenwood is a leading developer and manufacturer of consumer electronics and communications equipment.
Kenwood has a reputation for bringing important new products to the consumer electronics market. The company built the first audio/video amplifier for home theater back in 1981. Kenwood also created the first anti-theft car cassette deck that could be slid out of the dash; the first with an automatic broadcast sensor system and automatic noise reduction; the first with 24 presets; and the first polypropylene speaker cones. Over the years, Kenwood engineers have invented dozens of new technologies later copied by others.
Today Kenwood has taken a leading role in developing market-driven products and continues to operate as one of the largest manufacturers of personal entertainment and communications equipment in the world.It is a central Kenwood belief to listen to the market and develop exacting products that address customers’ needs at the highest possible value.