Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Klipsch PRO-14-RW 3.5″ In-Wall Speaker – Each
Klipsch PRO-14RW In-Wall Speaker – Each
- 3.5” Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) Woofer
- 1” Fixed Aluminum Dome ABS Tractrix® Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Exclusive, modular SecureFit™ Installation System
- Bezel-Free square and round paintable magnetic grilles
Klipsch RP-500CW Reference Premiere Center Channel Speaker – Walnut – E...
Klipsch C200B Black Label Center Speaker – B-Stock
Klipsch RP-404CWII Center Channel Speaker – Walnut
Klipsch RP-404CBII Center Channel Speaker – Black
Polk Audio TL1 Center Channel Compact Speaker
Polk Audio ES30 Signature Elite Center Channel Loudspeaker
Features & Specifications
Klipsch PRO-14-RW In-Wall Speaker – Each
True Reference Acoustics in a Small Package
Using the same acoustic components and horn design as the highly acclaimed Klipsch Reference box speaker line, the Professional Reference Architectural series perfectly combines the aesthetics of an architectural speaker with the pure performance and dynamic voicing of the Klipsch Reference series. With a 4” IMG woofer and a 1” Aluminum Dome tweeter, the Klipsch PRO-14-RW brings dynamic, powerful, detailed Klipsch Reference sound to your distributed audio or home theater system in a small aperture in-wall package. PATENTED SKYHOOK ®
Tool- Free Installation System
This Klipsch PRO-14-RW exclusive installation system engages the dog legs automatically when the speaker is inserted into the cutout hole with a preset clamping force, eliminating the possibility of over torqueing. If dealing with an uneven space, a 1/4 turn of each dog leg screw achieves a more flush finish. This fast, easy installation system reduces install time by up to 75%
Featuring a 3.5” Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) Woofer and 1” Fixed Aluminum Dome ABS Tractrix Horn-Loaded Tweeter, the Klipsch PRO-14-RW brings incredible acoustics with the signature Klipsch sound. Featuring the SecureFit™ Installation System, the Klipsch Professional Series Reference speakers are the ideal choice for custom home installation audio.
SecureFit Installation System
The exclusive modular installation system allows for the dog legs to be engaged by hand to a preset clamping force, eliminating the possibility of over torqueing. The Klipsch PRO-14-RW speaker module is fixed to the bezel using machine screws instead of traditional drywall screws for a more robust, acoustically stable installation.
All New, Bezel Free Magnetic Grille
A completely redesigned Klipsch PRO-14-RW powder coated magnetic steel grille eliminates the bezel for seamless, pristine integration into the living space.
PVC Paint Shield Included
Also included is a magnetic PVC paint shield that can be used to cover the speaker module to protect it from paint or construction dust during renovations or remodels.Model: Klipsch PRO-14RWProduct: Klipsch PRO-14-RW 3.5" In-Wall Speaker – Each
Weight 1.8 kg Specifications
– Frequency Range: 90Hz – 23kHz +/- 3dB
– High Frequency Driver: 1" (2.54cm) Aluminum Dome Tweeter
– Low Frequency Driver: 4" (10.16cm) IMG Woofer
– Sensitivity: 88 dB @ 2.83V / 1m
– Coverage Angle: 90° x 90°
– Power Handling: 30W RMS / 120W Peak
– Impedance: 8 Ohm Compatible
– Enclosure Type: ABS/Infinite Baffle
– Finish: Black Baffle/Frame, White Paintable Grille
– Product Dimensions: 6.2” W x 9.08” H x 3.4” D (15.75cm H x 23.06cm W x 8.6cm D)
– Mounting Depth: 3.3” (8.3cm)
– Cutout Dimensions: 8.2” H X 5.2” W (20.8cm H X 13.2cm W)
– Product Weight: 4lbs (1.8kg)
– Included: Flat Magnetic Grille, Paint Shield
– Installation Kit: IK-400-W (Sold Separately)
– Built From: 2017
Number of Speakers
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
Klipsch offers a limited lifetime Warranty – Architectural Speakers