Nest S3003BWEF Protect WiFi Smoke and Carbon Monoxide (2nd Gen) – Battery
We’ve all had that moment of panic when the smoke alarm blasts us out of a deep sleep. Where’s the smoke? Is it a crumb in the toaster oven, or is the kitchen engulfed in flames? Your standard alarm can’t tell you much, but a Nest S3003BWEF Protect can give you an instant report, so you know what to do next.
In fact, if you install multiple Nest smoke detectors, they can talk to each other so you know which room or rooms are affected. As soon as Nest Protect senses there’s a problem, you’ll get a friendly notification. If things get worse, Nest S3003BWEF Protect will flash red, sound an alarm and tell you what you need to know, using words. It can also send a message to your phone or tablet so you know what’s going on when you’re away. The detector connects to a 120-volt AC line with three included wire nuts.
KNOW MORE, WORRY LESS
The new Nest Protect looks for fast burning fires, slow, smoldering fires and invisible carbon monoxide. It speaks up to tell you what the problem is and where it is. It can also give you a friendly Heads-Up before it has to sound the alarm and you can hush it with your phone. In case you’re not home, Nest Protect alerts your phone when the alarm goes off or the batteries run low. It also gives you peace of mind by testing itself over 400 times a day and showing you everything’s working with a quick green glow when you turn off the lights. And it looks after your family for up to 10 years.
- Notifications on your phone. Nest S3003BWEF Protect provides battery and sensor status notifications on your phone so you’re always informed, and safety history so you can see what happened over the last 10 days.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor. Seconds count. The Split-Spectrum Sensor detects both fast and slow burning fires.
- Receive clear direction in an emergency. An alarms speaks to you with a human voice and tells you the location and levels of smoke or carbon monoxide when they are present.
- Get an early warning signal. If a cooking mishap leads to a small amount of smoke, Nest Protect will let you know without setting off the full alarm, while App Silence lets you quiet down false alarms with your phone instead of your dish towel.
- Light your path at night. Pathlight illuminates your way in the dark. Adjust its brightness, leave it on as a nightlight or turn it off from the Nest App.
- Stay on top of any situation. Synchronized sensors ensure that when one alarm senses danger, every Nest Protect in the house will make you aware of the situation.
PART OF YOUR WHOLE-HOME NEST SYSTEM
Your Nest devices work together to give you more control over home security. If your smoke detector sends you an alert while you’re at work, you can turn on your Nest camera and assess the situation instantly, then use the camera’s microphone and speakers to warn anyone who might be home. Even better, if your Nest Protect senses rising levels of carbon monoxide, your Nest Thermostat can automatically turn off your gas furnace.