Onkyo CS-375 40W Bluetooth Wireless Music System – Black – B-Stock
This Onkyo CS-375 is a “B-STOCK” item Click Here For Gibby’s “B-Stock” Definition
Onkyo CS-375 features a stereo design that produces up to 40W of total power with its 2-way speakers. In addition to the aforementioned sources, the CS-375 also features stereo RCA and optical inputs, allowing you to connect a variety of device types. The USB input allows for playback of your digitally stored media.
Switching Amp with Optimum Audio Control Technology
The CS-375 features a switching amplification system designed to deliver high speaker-driving power, maximizing sound pressure levels for enhanced energy and punch over an expansive soundstage. Optimum Audio Control technology was developed to integrate amplification and speaker characteristics with factory DSP tuning for harmonized performance with augmented vocal range, dynamics, and clarity of detail.
- Two-Way Bookshelf Speakers
- The accompanying 2-way bookshelf speakers each incorporate a 5.2″ pressed cone woofer made from natural pulp fiber that’s designed to be expressive of vocal nuances with deep bass. Soft-dome tweeters are fashioned to sound clean and unstrained in the high frequency range, with unwanted resonance absorbed by MDF baffles.
- Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming
- With Bluetooth wireless technology, you can tap and stream virtually any audio playing on your compatible device. The Auto Connect function and wake-on-signal detection help expedite your listening experience.
- Plug-and-Play Audio via USB Input
- Plug a flash memory device into the front USB input and access your digital music using the JOG dial or remote control.
- FM Tuner with Memory Presets
- Scan and save up to 30 FM radio stations for one-touch recall.
- Front-Loading CD Player
- The front-loading tray lets you place your CDs inside with less of a chance for scratches. Modes for track, album, and repeat, plus a random playback option, all help to make CD listening more convenient.
- Analog and Digital Audio Inputs
- Send computer- or display-based audio through the system via the rear optical input. The stereo RCA input will accept your analog devices.