Onkyo TX-8140 Network Stereo Receiver | Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Consumer Stereo Turntable – Black
This Bundle Includes:
(1) Onkyo TX-8140 Network Stereo Receiver with Built-In Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
(1) Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Consumer Stereo Turntable – Black
Onkyo TX-8140 Network Stereo Receiver with Built-In Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
The Onkyo TX-8140 plays all your audio sources with pure dynamic energy delivering 80 W/Ch of high-current power from a fully discrete low-impedance amplification system. Connectivity is outstanding: you can route TV sound via coaxial/optical inputs, stream music from mobile or PC over Wi-Fi®, play MP3s from flash drive via USB, or pair and stream audio from almost any application using Bluetooth technology.
Engineered for Hi-Res Audio
Engineered for universal hi-res compatibility and ease of use Onkyo TX-8140 now remarkably easy to enjoy albums mastered in high-resolution that you’ve downloaded and stored on your computer or media server. Almost every hi-res and lossless format is supported, from gapless FLAC and WAV to ALAC and WMA. It also handles 11.2 MHz DSD, 192/24 PCM and Dolby® TrueHD formats for the ultimate in depth and clarity.
Smooth and easy Bluetooth streaming
Whatever audio is playing on your phone, tablet, or PC app can be streamed to the Onkyo TX-8140 receiver with Bluetooth wireless technology. Once the receiver has paired with and remembered your device, it will start playback automatically whenever it detects an incoming Bluetooth audio stream.
Realistic & Clean Audio
A high current enables enhanced control of the speakers for accurate and dynamic sound. It’s the cornerstone of Onkyo’s Wide Range Amplification Technology (WRAT) system, and it is designed to create a well-focused and realistic audio image. The TX-8140 delivers stereo power at 80W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.1%, 2 Channels Driven, FTC) or 110W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.1%, 1 Channel Driven, FTC).
Bluetooth / Wi-Fi with Pandora & Spotify
The Onkyo TX-8140 has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies built-in. The free Onkyo Remote app puts a range of streaming options at your fingertips, from universal Hi-Res audio via network-attached devices, to Internet streaming services, to music on your smartphone and tablet. Or pair up and enjoy whatever’s playing on your Bluetooth-compatible device for cinematic sound. It also comes loaded with Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Slacker, and TuneIn. You can select a station and search for music available on these services via the Onkyo Remote app on your phone.
Low-Distortion Sound from Any Format
An Asahi Kasei AK4452 digital-to-analog converter unlocks the potential of any audio format with its low-distortion, sound-enhancing filtering technologies.
Quick Access Presets
Get instant access to four of your favorite FM/AM or Internet radio stations at the touch of a button. Four preset buttons on the faceplate go straight to the stations. You can even wake up the receiver from standby mode by pressing one of these buttons for instant radio.
Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-SV Consumer Stereo Turntable – Silver
Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-SV Stereo Turntable. It has a built-in switchable preamplifier, allowing you to connect directly to your stereo system or speakers of choice via RCA cables, plus Bluetooth connectivity for connecting to your Bluetooth headphones or speakers. A removable dust cover, RCA to 1/8″ audio cable, and 45 rpm adapter are included.
The Audio-Technica Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable is capable of playing records at two speeds. Play all of your favorite records at either 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM or 78 RPM. It utilizes an anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter with a felt mat. The stroboscopic platter has a speed indicator so you have the right settings every time.
The AT-LP120XUSB-SV Stereo Turntable is powered by a DC servo direct-drive motor with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono pre-amplifier. With the improved phono pre-amplifier you can connect to your favorite audio devices to get the sweet sound of vinyl from anywhere. The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal ½”-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge. The AC adapter moves the AC/DC conversion outside the chassis to further reduce noise.
Dual Magnet Cartridge
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years. The Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-SV has an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
This stereo turntable was designed to fit your digital lifestyle. It is combining the classic sound of vinyl with a sleek and stylish modern design. A newly designed “S” shaped tone with hydraulically damped lift control and a lockable reset give you ultimate playback control. The AT-LP120XUSB-BK has a selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8% or +/-16% adjustment ranges.
With the AT-LP120XUSB-SV you can easily convert your vinyl records into digital audio files. Simply connect your stereo turntable to your Mac or PC using the dedicated USB port and included USB cable. With included Audacity software, you will be replicating and copying your favorite vinyl sounds.
Product: Onkyo TX-8140 Network Stereo Receiver | Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Consumer Stereo Turntable - Black
– Power Watts/Ch (8 Ohms 20-20kHz, 2 Channels Driven, FTC) : 80, 0.08% THD
– Power Watts/Ch (6 Ohms 1kHz, 1 Channel Driven, FTC) : 110, 0.1% THD
– Dynamic Power : 190 W (3 Ohms, Front) 170 W (4 Ohms, Front) 110 W (8 Ohms, Front)
– THD + Noise : 0.08 % (20hz-20kHz, Half power)
– Frequency Response : 10 Hz-100 kHz (+ 1 dB, -3 dB) (Direct Mode)
– S/N Ratio : 106 dB (IHF-A, Line In, Speaker Out) 80 dB ( IHF-A, Phono In, Speaker Out)
– Phono Overload (1 kHz) : 70 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 0.5%)
– FM : 87.5 MHz–107.9 MHz
– AM : 530 kHz–1,710 kHz
– FM/AM Preset Memory : 40 Stations (Plus 4 Faceplate BGM Presets)
– Power Supply : AC 120 V˜, 60 Hz
– Power Consumption : 2.7 A
– Standby Power Consumption : 0.2 W
– No-Sound Power Consumption : 50 W
– Network Standby Power Consumption : 2.9 W
– Dimensions (W x H x D) : 17 1/8" x 5 7/8" x 12 15/16" (435 x 149 x 328 mm)
– Weight : 18.3 lbs. (8.3 kg)
– Motor: DC Servo-Controlled Belt-Drive
– Speeds: 33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm
– Tonearm Type: S-Shaped
– Signal to Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
– Wow and Flutter: <0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
– Wow and Flutter: <0.2% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
– Headshell: Model: AT-HS6
– Mount: 1/2" Mount
– Cartridge: AT-VM95E
– Stylus: 0.3 x 0.7 Mil Elliptical
– Output: 1 x Stereo RCA Phono / Line Pair
– 1 x USB: 1.1
– Output Level Phono: 4 mV Nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
– Line: 240 mV Nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
– D/A Converter: 16-Bit / 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz, USB Selectable
– Gain Phono Preamp: 36 dB Nominal, RIAA Equalized
– Turntable Platter: Die-Cast Aluminum
– System Requirements: Windows 7 or Above or Mac OS X or Above
– Available USB Port: (USB 1.1 or Higher)
– Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
– Power Consumption: 3 W
– Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.8 x 5.57 x 13.86" / 452 x 141.6 x 352 mm
Weight 17.6 lb / 8 kg Without Dust Cover
|Receivers - Watts Per Channel
101 to 125w
|Receivers - Features
DLNA, Internet Radio, Spotify, Wi-Fi
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
Onkyo Canada offers a 2 years Parts & Labour Warranty on Receivers | Audio Technica Canada 1 Year Limited Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.