Onkyo TX-NR595 7.2 AV Receiver | Klipsch CDT-3800-C II In-Ceiling Speaker x8 | Klipsch IK-800-C II Installation Bracket x8
Onkyo TX-NR595 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
- Onkyo TX-NR595 SMART AV Receiver integrates Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn and supports multiroom audio with DTS Play-Fi, FlareConnect, Works with Sonos (when connected to an optional Sonos Connect), and AirPlay 2 (via a future firmware update). Manage your music with just your voice via Siri, enjoy the Sonos app, or use various Onkyo apps for simplified entertainment control around your home.
Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Sound
- These two sound technologies mix audio in 3D space using object-based encoding as opposed to channel-based to help create the effect of sound moving all around you. Dolby Surround and DTS Neural:X find localization cues in legacy stereo or multichannel soundtracks and upmix them to simulate 3D audio.
Virtual 3D Sound with DTS Virtual:X
- Onkyo TX-NR595 DTS Virtual:X is designed to create an immersive 3D soundfield from any speaker layout, regardless of whether height, surround, or rear speakers are installed. It uses DSP-based algorithms to place you at the center of a multidimensional soundfield with height and surround effects, and works in large or small speakers. DTS Virtual:X works in the 3D domain with DTS:X soundtracks, other DTS formats, and non-encoded stereo.
Dynamic Audio Amplification
- DAA features a High-Current Low-Noise Power Transformer, discrete amps, and capacitors. The circuit topology is designed to prevent phase-shift for enhanced sound clarity. High current through low impedance helps provide augmented control over the speakers for better detail resolution, faster dynamics, and more energy. Overall, this configuration can push 4 ohm loads with all channels driven.
Augmented Analog Audio from Digital Sources
- The AKM 384 kHz / 32-bit D/A converter is enhanced by VLSC filtering (on the front L/R channels), a technology engineered to erase digital noise arising from D/A conversion for improved purity of Hi-Res Audio sources, CD, and streaming music.
Powered Zone 2 Audio or Front-Channel Bi-Amping
- Onkyo TX-NR595 Connect speakers in another room to the Powered Zone 2 outputs to share analog and digital audio sources. These terminals are separate from those connecting your home theater, so keep your 7.2- or 5.2.2-channel layout and switch to multi-zone audio using the remote or the Onkyo Controller app. Play different sources in either zone simultaneously, synchronize playback in both, or send audio to Zone 2 only.
Zone B Line-Out
- The Zone B line-out lets you connect a component with an analog RCA line input to audio sources connected to the receiver, including digital audio via HDMI, optical, or digital coaxial. Share sound to a nearby space, or connect a supported transmitter for your wireless headphones to enjoy your media without disturbing those around you.
Clear Dialogue with the Touch of a Button
- Onkyo TX-NR595 features DSP-controlled Vocal Enhancer that identifies vocal frequencies and allows you to raise or lower them to your taste using the keys on the remote or via the tone controls on the receiver’s front panel.
HDR & 4K Support via HDMI
- Each of the receiver’s HDMI terminals support 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2. The HDMI output supports Audio Return Channel (ARC) for the reproduction of display-based audio, such as integrated apps. You can confirm the A/V input/output status via an OSD window.
AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration with AccuReflex
- AccuEQ sets speaker parameters, such as size and distance, and sets their sound-pressure levels. It then selects the right subwoofer crossover setting and applies equalization to all your speakers. AccuReflex is designed to optimize object-based audio reproduction through Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers, resolving phase-shift caused by the path differences between directional and non-directional sounds. These features combine to help improve localization and provide a 3D soundstage with vertical movement and overhead dimensionality.
- Plug your turntable into the receiver to enjoy your vinyl record collection. The TX-NR595 has a discrete low-noise phono pre-amp compatible with MM cartridges.
Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer, Available via a Future Firmware Update
- When playing any Dolby format, engaging the Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer helps provide a more immersive listening experience by creating a virtual surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts. This feature is scheduled to be made available via a future firmware update.
Klipsch CDT-3800-C II Pivoting 8″ 2 Way In-ceiling Speaker – (8)
The Klipsch CDT-3800-C II installs in your ceiling, so it won’t take up one inch of floor space. And its high-tech design and solid construction make it a great choice for movie and music lovers alike. You can use multiple ‘3800-C-IIs for surround sound in an all-Klipsch home theater, or install them in pairs for stereo listening with your multi-room audio system. Either way, you’ll experience accurate Klipsch sound without the clutter of conventional speakers.
Ready, aim, music!
The ‘3800-C-II’s 1″ aluminum tweeter tweeter gives you 100-degree dispersion, and it swivels, so you can aim the sound precisely where you need it to go. You can even rotate the Cerametallic™ woofer a full 360 degrees and tilt it up to 15 degrees in any direction. This flexibility gives you full, detailed sound no matter where you place the speaker. Plus, a tweeter attenuation switch lets you tailor the sound to suit your personal taste and room’s acoustics.
Horn technology for room-filling sound
Because high-frequency sounds are more directional than bass frequencies, it’s especially important to target them right toward your ears. Klipsch places their tweeter inside a flared opening, known as a “horn,” which disperses the highs evenly across your listening area. This design brings out details in everything you listen to, while reducing reflections that can color the sound. The horn also improves dynamics and efficiency, for powerful, “front row” sound that remains crystal-clear at all volume levels.
Keeping a low profile
The ‘3800-C-II stays inconspicuous with its SlimTrim™ grille. The visible frame size is reduced by 90% and grille depth is reduced by 80% over previous designs, for a nearly flush finish that blends in beautifully. The paintable aluminum, magnetic grille attaches securely with ease to virtually eliminate resonant distortion.
Klipsch IK-800-CII 8″ In-Ceiling Speaker Installation Kit – (8)
The Klipsch Klipsch IK800CII installation kit offers increased mounting flexibility for all of our residential in-ceiling speakers that employ an 8-inch woofer.
This revolutionary kit design incorporates a mud ring breakaway wire tie and color-coded brackets for easy speaker size identification. A flat side with a raised wall allows it to be mounted directly to a joist making it much easier to align the speakers with other items in the ceiling.
The kit also comes with perforated metal wings that easily fasten to the studs via screws staples or nails. Ribbed for increased rigidity these wings enable a kit to span up to 24 inches easily. Painted white for easy marking and placement these metal wings will fold around the edge of the studs if necessary.