Onkyo TX-NR595 7.2 AV Receiver | PSB CW50R 5.25″ In-Ceiling Speaker – Pair
This Bundle Includes:
Onkyo TX-NR595 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
- Onkyo TX-NR595 SMART AV Receiver integrates Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn and supports multiroom audio with DTS Play-Fi, FlareConnect, Works with Sonos (when connected to an optional Sonos Connect), and AirPlay 2 (via a future firmware update). Manage your music with just your voice via Siri, enjoy the Sonos app, or use various Onkyo apps for simplified entertainment control around your home.
Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Sound
- These two sound technologies mix audio in 3D space using object-based encoding as opposed to channel-based to help create the effect of sound moving all around you. Dolby Surround and DTS Neural:X find localization cues in legacy stereo or multichannel soundtracks and upmix them to simulate 3D audio.
Virtual 3D Sound with DTS Virtual:X
- Onkyo TX-NR595 DTS Virtual:X is designed to create an immersive 3D soundfield from any speaker layout, regardless of whether height, surround, or rear speakers are installed. It uses DSP-based algorithms to place you at the center of a multidimensional soundfield with height and surround effects, and works in large or small speakers. DTS Virtual:X works in the 3D domain with DTS:X soundtracks, other DTS formats, and non-encoded stereo.
Dynamic Audio Amplification
- DAA features a High-Current Low-Noise Power Transformer, discrete amps, and capacitors. The circuit topology is designed to prevent phase-shift for enhanced sound clarity. High current through low impedance helps provide augmented control over the speakers for better detail resolution, faster dynamics, and more energy. Overall, this configuration can push 4 ohm loads with all channels driven.
Augmented Analog Audio from Digital Sources
- The AKM 384 kHz / 32-bit D/A converter is enhanced by VLSC filtering (on the front L/R channels), a technology engineered to erase digital noise arising from D/A conversion for improved purity of Hi-Res Audio sources, CD, and streaming music.
Powered Zone 2 Audio or Front-Channel Bi-Amping
- Onkyo TX-NR595 Connect speakers in another room to the Powered Zone 2 outputs to share analog and digital audio sources. These terminals are separate from those connecting your home theater, so keep your 7.2- or 5.2.2-channel layout and switch to multi-zone audio using the remote or the Onkyo Controller app. Play different sources in either zone simultaneously, synchronize playback in both, or send audio to Zone 2 only.
Zone B Line-Out
- The Zone B line-out lets you connect a component with an analog RCA line input to audio sources connected to the receiver, including digital audio via HDMI, optical, or digital coaxial. Share sound to a nearby space, or connect a supported transmitter for your wireless headphones to enjoy your media without disturbing those around you.
Clear Dialogue with the Touch of a Button
- Onkyo TX-NR595 features DSP-controlled Vocal Enhancer that identifies vocal frequencies and allows you to raise or lower them to your taste using the keys on the remote or via the tone controls on the receiver’s front panel.
HDR & 4K Support via HDMI
- Each of the receiver’s HDMI terminals support 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2. The HDMI output supports Audio Return Channel (ARC) for the reproduction of display-based audio, such as integrated apps. You can confirm the A/V input/output status via an OSD window.
AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration with AccuReflex
- AccuEQ sets speaker parameters, such as size and distance, and sets their sound-pressure levels. It then selects the right subwoofer crossover setting and applies equalization to all your speakers. AccuReflex is designed to optimize object-based audio reproduction through Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers, resolving phase-shift caused by the path differences between directional and non-directional sounds. These features combine to help improve localization and provide a 3D soundstage with vertical movement and overhead dimensionality.
- Plug your turntable into the receiver to enjoy your vinyl record collection. The TX-NR595 has a discrete low-noise phono pre-amp compatible with MM cartridges.
Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer, Available via a Future Firmware Update
- When playing any Dolby format, engaging the Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer helps provide a more immersive listening experience by creating a virtual surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts. This feature is scheduled to be made available via a future firmware update.
PSB CW50R 5.25″ In-Ceiling Speaker – Pair
PSB CW50R 5.25″ In-Ceiling Speaker Is Priced And Sold As A Pair.
PSB CW50R 5.25″ In-Ceiling Speaker. The CW50R from PSB Speakers is a pair of high-performance ceiling-mount speakers. The Custom Sound CW Series of in-wall/in-ceiling speakers incorporate the same speaker arrays as found in PSB’s highly acclaimed Platinum-series speakers for true audiophile performance.
The CW50Rs have 4 toggle-style mounting clamps for installing the speakers in the wall or ceiling. When a Phillips-head screwdriver is first applied to the mounting screws, the clamps “toggle” out from a rest position (out of the way for easy insertion), turning 90 degrees and into a position to clamp firmly against the wall.
For new construction, the optional CK50R pre-construction bracket is recommended (available from the manufacturer). The bracket is designed to be a “hole-saver” to indicate where the speaker should be installed before the drywall goes up. In addition, an optional BBX-88 Performance Enclosure (available from the manufacturer) defines the optimal enclosure volume for the CustomSound series speakers, and mounts between two studs behind drywall.
The CW50R is weather resistant to enable installation in moist environments, such as bathrooms or indoor pool areas, or outdoors in porch ceilings or under eaves. The polypropylene cones with rubber surrounds, stainless steel fasteners, aluminum grilles and ABS plastic frames can withstand moisture, but the back of the speaker should be protected. The speakers should not be installed in an area that is totally exposed to the weather.
The CW50R speakers employ a 5-1/4″ fiberglass-textured polypropylene woofer, which has a higher cone mass and enhanced motor strength for higher power handling. The rubber surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability. The low-resonance 3/4″ aluminum dome tweeter delivers exceptional clarity in the high frequencies. The tweeter has a pivoting mount, allowing it to be aimed towards the listening area for best response.
The white ABS plastic frames extend approximately 3/4″ beyond the grilles on the finished side. The frames also extend about 5/8″ beyond the rough opening cutout. The speaker requires a 6-1/2″ cutout in the ceiling or wall for mounting the speaker.
The speakers are equipped with flush-mount aluminum grilles for a clean and unobtrusive look. The grilles have hundreds of precisely-sized perforations to make them acoustically transparent. The grilles and frames are paintable to match any decor. Self-adhesive “PSB Speakers” logo badges are also included.