Onkyo TX-RZ1100 140W 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Onkyo TX-RZ1100 delivers up to 140W of power per channel at 8 Ohms, and features Dolby Atmos and DTS:X compatibility for object-based audio support. Built-in Bluetooth and AirPlay support allow the receiver to wirelessly stream music from compatible sources, such as smartphones and tablets.
Onboard Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allow the TX-RZ1100 to access a variety of Internet-based music sources, like Spotify Connect, Tidal, Internet radio, and more. With eight HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs, this receiver can act as a video switcher for your HD source components.
It will pass through 3D and 4K signals and upscale 1080p signals via HDMI to near-4K quality for enhanced viewing when paired with a 4K display. The receiver also has a USB port for accessing media stored on USB flash drives. AccuEQ sound optimization will calibrate the receiver to your speakers and room setup for a tailored listening experience.
With High-Current Digital Amplification, Power Meets Control
The TX-RZ1100 combines high-current architecture with digital amplification and filtering technology. Noise-reduction hardware, including a high-output transformer, is designed to deliver fast dynamics, thrilling power, and precise detail resolution.
- Sound from Above
- Packing 9.2 channels, the TX-RZ1100 unlocks a full 5.2.4-channel Dolby Atmos and DTS:X experience via four in-ceiling or up-firing speakers. Included 11.2 multi-channel pre-outs enable 7.2.4-channel layouts when used with an additional stereo amplifier.
- FireConnect Multi-Room Audio Upgradable
- A firmware update enables almost any audio source connected to the receiver – from vinyl to streaming audio – to be sent wirelessly via FireConnect, powered by Blackfire, to an optional compatible speaker placed anywhere in your home. It’s designed to be stable, fast, and easy to control with a mobile device.
- AccuEQ Calibration and Optimization
- AccuReflex, part of the AccuEQ room calibration suite, is designed to phase-match height and floor-standing speakers for a seamless reproduction of object-based sound. AccuEQ optimizes the entire system to suit your space without affecting front-speaker characteristics for pure stereo listening.