Onkyo TX-RZ3100 11.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver With Wi-Fi – B-Stock
Onkyo TX-RZ3100 delivers up to 140W of power per channel at 8 Ohms, and features Dolby Atmos and DTS:X compatibility for object-based audio support. Built-in Bluetooth and AirPlay support allows the receiver to wirelessly stream music from compatible sources, such as smartphones and tablets.
Onboard Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allows the TX-RZ3100 to access a variety of Internet-based music sources, like Spotify Connect, Tidal, Internet radio, and more. With eight HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs, this receiver can act as a video switcher for your HD source components.
It will pass through 3D and 4K signals and upscale 1080p signals via HDMI to near-4K quality for enhanced viewing when paired with a 4K display. The receiver also has a USB port for accessing media stored on USB flash drives. AccuEQ sound optimization will calibrate the receiver to your speakers and room setup for a tailored listening experience.
Multi-Zone Audio and Video
Pre-outs for Zones 2 and 3, as well as Powered Zone 2 and 3 capability, open up distributed audio options throughout the home backed by dedicated Zone 2 and Zone 3 DACs. Select HDMI terminals support 4K/60 Hz video, 4:4:4 color space, HDCP 2.2 copy protection, and High Dynamic Range (HDR) with BT.2020 support for UHD streaming and broadcasting. A 4K and HDCP 2.2/HDR-compatible Zone 2 HDMI output allows you to enjoy A/V sources connected to the receiver in another room.
- Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry
- The TX-RZ3100 features Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry, or VLSC, across all channels. VLSC is designed to virtually remove digital pulse noise for a smooth analog signal. Data is converted between sampling points, and these points are joined with analog vectors in real-time to produce a smooth output wave form. The result is a virtually noiseless, smooth analog signal based on the digital source. It can bring out even the subtlest nuances in audio sources.
- Sound from Above
- Packing 11.2 channels, the TX-RZ3100 enables the 7.2.4-channel Dolby Atmos and DTS:X experience in one self-contained component.
- FireConnect Multi-Room Audio Upgradable
- A firmware update enables almost any audio source connected to the receiver – from vinyl to streaming audio – to be sent wirelessly via FireConnect, powered by Blackfire, to an optional compatible speaker placed anywhere in your home. It’s designed to be stable, fast, and easy to control with a mobile device.
- AccuEQ Calibration and Optimization
- AccuReflex, part of the AccuEQ room calibration suite, is designed to phase-match height and floor-standing speakers for a seamless reproduction of object-based sound. AccuEQ optimizes the entire system to suit your space without affecting front-speaker characteristics for pure stereo listening.