Paradigm CI Pro P80-R Classic Collection White In-Ceiling Speakers – Each
Paradigm CI Pro P80-R is Priced and Sold as Each, For a Pair Add 2 to Your Cart
The Custom Installer’s Smarter Choice.
The CI Pro™ Series’ P80-R is Crafted in Canada, taking performance to the next level with patented technology, step-up components, hallmark Paradigm sound quality, and a new bezel-free micro-perf grille with an incredibly discreet aesthetic.
Innovative Technology makes the Difference
- NEW X-PAL™ tweeter with exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens that protects the delicate pure-aluminum tweeter dome and acts as the Phase Plug, blocking out-of-phase frequencies for smoother, extended high frequencies with incredible detail and higher output.
- Our tweeter designs are cooled by the original ultra-stable Ferrofluid, made exclusively by Ferrotec. Ferrofluid is a colloidal suspension of magnetic nano particles in a liquid carrier with low volatility and high thermal stability.
- Superior Mineral-Filled Co-Polymer Polypropylene Bass/Midrage Cones Oversized computer-optimized ferrite magnets and high-power motor structures deliver detailed midrange performance with clean, extended bass. Even movie dialog is incredibly clean and clear.
- Paradigm’s patented† Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds, made in-house and overmolded directly onto each cone, achieve greater excursion for a 3dB gain in distortion-free output (50% greater) compared to drivers with standard surrounds. Crafted from audiophile-grade injection-molded thermoplastic elastomer, ART™ surrounds are more durable and reliable, for a lifetime of superior sound.
† US patents: D654,479S and 8,340,340B2.
- Super-strong die-cast aluminum baskets feature integrated heat sinks for higher power handling, for better bass, better dynamics, and less power compression.
Advanced Features for a Solid and Secure Installation
- Die-cast aluminum clamps add strength and rigidity for better bass and midrange, along with a more durable installation.
- NEW Rear Component Shielding protects internal parts from debris. The translucent polycarbonate material creates an installation that will not warp. Flat covers also make it easy to lie speakers down during the installation process without tipping.
- NEW Stainless Steel Micro-Perf Grilles.
- Pocketed screw holes help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap.
- Nickel-plated, spring loaded binding posts feature a larger wire hole to accept higher-gauge wire or banana plugs.
- Premium-grade components include high-power rated resistors, capacitors and heavy gauge wire inductors.
A Behind-the-Ceiling Look at Our Die-Cast Aluminum Clamps
Without any unnecessary pressure or force, each turn of the screwdriver turns the clamp. We show the starting point, we show the screwdriver working to turn the clamp, and finally, we show the speaker locked into place inside the wall or ceiling. It doesn’t get simpler or easier!