Pioneer MVH-MS310BT Marine Digital Media Receiver
Your smartphone is a big part of your week and your boat is a big part of your weekend. Bring them together with Pioneer’s MVH-MS310BT marine digital media receiver. With dedicated buttons that give you fast access to the iPhone® or Android™ features you use most, plus Bluetooth®, you’ll be able to play stored music from an iPhone® or iPod®, select Android phones, or a USB thumb drive. And let’s not forget good, old-fashioned AM/FM radio for checking in on the weather.
Pioneer Smart Sync
With Pioneer’s Smart Sync app downloaded on your iPhone or Android, you’ll be able to use your phone’s touchscreen as an easy interface to play music, conduct hands-free calls, use navigation, and adjust 31 bands of EQ. Alternatively, the MVH-MS310BT gives you dedicated buttons to access navigation on your phone and hands-free calling as well as a multi-function knob for text message playback, music selection and more. Pioneer also builds voice Amazon Alexa into Smart Sync to make hands-free operation even easier.
Enjoy Apple® control
With iPod and iPhone Direct Control, you can plug your device into the receiver’s USB port and make music selections through the receiver. Plus, the MVH-MS310BT will also charge your device while you’re playing your music.
Android users can control their music via Bluetooth or plugging into the front panel USB port and playing music while getting a 1.5-amp quick charge.
Designed for digital music
You can plug in a USB drive and enjoy MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and high-resolution files, or use the aux input to connect an MP3 player or portable satellite radio. And with Pioneer’s integrated MIXTRAX virtual DJ technology, your music library becomes a non-stop playlist, with enhanced transitions and lighting. And, of course, you can also tune in your favourite local AM/FM stations.
Play your all faves from Pandora and Spotify
If you stream songs from Spotify or Pandora, you’ll gain some of your favourite functionality from those streaming services through this receiver.
Ready to grow with your system
The Pioneer MVH-MS310BT has everything you need to make your music sound great, including time alignment and a 13-band graphic equalizer. With two sets of 4-volt preamp outputs, you’re ready to go when it’s time to add amplifiers and subs to your system. Smart Sync gives you even more sound adjustment tools and when you need more thump, there’s a dedicated “Bass Boost” button right by the volume knob.
Installation note: This marine radio is water-resistant, but we recommend mounting it in a water-resistant enclosure or using a cover for best performance.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver’s Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities, check “Specifications” for compatibility information.
iPod/smartphone note: If you’re going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check “Specifications” for compatibility information.
This marine digital media receiver will not play CDs.
- marine digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calls and music streaming
- 1.5-amp quick-charging for Android devices
- plays FLAC (96kHz/24bit), MP3, WMA, and WAV music files
- detachable face with 2-line display
- conformal-coated circuit board
- built-in Amazon Alexa via Pioneer’s Smart Sync app
- use Pioneer’s Smart Sync app for two-way control between your receiver and smartphone
- built-in iPhone and Android control through USB
- control Pandora and Spotify from select smartphones
- 13-band graphic equalizer (31-band EQ using Smart Sync)
- low-pass/high-pass filters
- MIXTRAX virtual DJ technology
- inputs: front USB port, front auxiliary input
- outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear/sub)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- built-in amplifier (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- optional wireless remote
- menus can be displayed in English, French, or Spanish
- warranty: 1 year
What’s in the box:
- Marine digital media receiver (10A fuse)
- Face (attached)
- Trim-ring (installed)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Microphone w/ removable visor clip (attached 9.5′ cable terminated by a right-angle male mono 2.5mm connector)
- Two-sided tape
- 2 Removal tools
- Face-fixing screw
- Face-fixing bracket
- Bracket screw
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information