Pioneer ND-BC8 Universal Rear-view Camera – Open Box
The Pioneer ND-BC8 Universal Rear-View Camera is for use with Pioneer A/V and Navigation products that feature a rear-view camera input. The ND-BC8 features a CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor that offers improved resolution and eliminates the vertical light “smear” that occurs with a very bright light source or direct sunlight.
The Pioneer ND-BC8 utilizes a built-in power supply with minimal connections for easier installation and its compact size provides hassle-free mounting. It also includes 10 meter cable for installation on long trucks, SUVs and recreational vehicles.
The improved CMOS sensor reduces the glare during daytime use and has improved low-light capability for improved daytime and nighttime use.
The ND-BC8 features a new wide-angle lens to view more objects. The ND-BC8 offers a wide-angle 129 degree view and more than 300,000 pixels for more detailed images.
While you’re at it…
There’s no better time to install a backup camera in your vehicle than when you’re already installing a new DVD or navigation receiver. Take advantage of your in-dash video capabilities by gaining a wide-angle view of what’s behind you every time you shift into reverse. The Pioneer ND-BC8 backup cam enhances your rear view by counteracting harsh overexposure on bright days as well as giving you a sharp picture in low light.
- backup camera with standard composite video cable
- compatible with any radio with an RCA video input (most aftermarket models, only a few factory)
- 1/4″ CMOS image sensor with approximately 310,000 pixel resolution
- color video output
- 129-degree horizontal and 105-degree vertical viewing angles
- 0.9 Lux minimum for night driving
- weather-proof camera housing
- universal mounting hardware and 30-foot power/video cable included
- camera dimensions: 15/16″W x 15/16″H x 1″D
Note: A rear-view camera provides an additional view when reversing your vehicle. It is intended to be used in conjunction with your rear- and side-view mirrors to give a fuller picture of what’s behind you. It is not intended as a replacement for your mirrors.