Pioneer TS-ME100WC Marine Subwoofer
- Pioneer’s TS-ME100WC Combines Pioneer Sound Quality with All-Weather Durability.
- Pioneer’s ME-series marine subwoofers are protected from the effects of sun and water exposure, meeting both IPX7 & ASTM D4329 to achieve all-weather reliability.
- Utilising a Mica reinforced IMPP(TM) monocoque cone and a butyl rubber surround, they are constructed using advanced in-mould bonding techniques, meaning they have superior water resistance whilst maintaining high quality and a powerful sound.
- Internally, a symmetrical motor design combined with high strength suspension optimises stability, linearity and clear, low distortion sound reproduction.
- The TS-ME100WC comes with a white pearlescent classic contemporary grill, that can integrate seamlessly into any marine interior or cabin design.
- If you want to personalise and add an extra touch of colour, Pioneer created the optional UD-ME100LED RGB LED illumination light kit, sold separately, that can illuminate the colour of the woofer to any colour you like.
- Pioneer’s TS-ME100WC ME-Series speakers are 900 W Max. / 300 Continuous Power Handling (RMS), and are a perfect match with the Pioneer ME-series amplifiers and ME-series speakers.
Bring big bass to your boat
Pioneer’s ME Series 10″ marine subwoofer lets you bring the big bass sound you love to the water. Its mica-reinforced polypropylene woofer cone and butyl rubber surround handle heavy-duty low-frequency waves. The sub boasts an IPX7 rating for water and weather resistance, with all-weather treatment to shield the sub from corrosion by the sun, the salt, and the sea. With power handling up to 300 watts RMS, you can impress your passengers and fellow boaters with some serious bumps.
Colour and sound
Pioneer includes a white classic grille for integration with your boat’s interior. Plus, you’ll have the option of lighting up the night with Pioneer’s UD-ME100LED light kit (not included).
What’s in the box:
- One 10″ Marine subwoofer
- White grille (installed)
- Six 1-3/8″ Stainless-steel screws
- 6 Stainless-steel flat washers
- Installation manual (English/ German/ French/ Italian/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Russian)
- Warranty information (English/ French)
- Pioneer TS-ME100WC owner’s manual
Marine-Tested: The speakers meet both IPX7 (water immersion) and ASTM D4329 (UV exposure) marine certifications.
Cone: The subwoofer cone is mica reinforced injection-molded polypropylene (IMPP). This process of cone molding assures a uniform cone thickness for superior linearity and clarity. Additionally, the cones are lightweight and rigid for decreased distortion and superior bass response.
Optional LEDs: The optional UD-ME100LED kit (item number 130ME100LE, sold separately) can be added the subwoofer, offering multi-color illumination to the cones.