Pioneer TS-ME650FC 6.5″ 2-Way Coaxial Marine Speakers – White
Speakers that live in a marine environment have to be tough. Over time (and not a lot of it), sun and salt water can do serious damage to standard speakers, but these Pioneer 2-way 6-1/2″ marine speakers boast an IPX7 all-weather rating for serious reliability. And you’ll find no sacrifice in sound either — a mica-reinforced IMPP woofer cone delivers impactful lows while the polyimide tweeter serves up detailed highs.
- Pioneer also includes grilles so you have options to better match your boat. Plus, you’ll have the option of lighting up the night with Pioneer’s UD-ME650LED light kit (not included).
- ME-Series Marine Entertainment Combining Pioneer Sound Quality with All-Weather Durability.
- Pioneer’s ME-series marine speakers are protected from the effects of sun and water exposure, meeting both IPX7 & ASTM D4329 to achieve all-weather reliability.
- Utilizing a Mica reinforced IMPP(TM) monocoque cone and a butyl rubber surround, they are constructed using advanced in-mould bonding techniques, meaning they have superior water resistance whilst maintaining high quality and a powerful sound.
- Internally, a symmetrical motor design combined with high strength suspension optimises stability, linearity and clear, low distortion sound reproduction.
- For the most natural sound, they also feature a lightweight polyimide (PI) tweeter diaphragm and uniquely shaped wave guide to provide natural, clear vocals with wide dispersion. Great for a really natural wide sound area.
- The TS-ME650FC comes with a white pearlescent classic contemporary grill, that can integrate seamlessly into any marine interior or cabin design.
- If you want to personalise and add an extra touch of colour, Pioneer created the optional UD-ME650LED RGB LED illumination light kit, sold separately, that can illuminate the colour of the woofer to any colour you like.
- Pioneer’s TS-ME650FC ME-Series speakers are 250 W Max. / 75 Continuous Power Handling (RMS), and are a perfect match with the Pioneer ME-series amplifiers and ME-series subwoofers.
Marine-Tested: The speakers meet both IPX7 (water immersion) and ASTM D4329 (UV exposure) marine certifications.
Woofers: Each woofer cone is mica reinforced injection-molded polypropylene (IMPP). This process of cone molding assures a uniform cone thickness for superior linearity and clarity. Additionally, the cones are lightweight and rigid for decreased distortion and superior bass response.
Tweeters: The tweeters are bridge mounted to the grilles, rather than to a pole piece, thus there is no chance of water leaking through the woofer cone.
Optional LEDs: The optional UD-ME650LED kit (item number 130ME650LE, sold separately) can be added the the speakers, offering multi-color illumination to the cones.