Pioneer TS-WX1010LA 10″ Shallow Mount Sealed Enclosure with Built-in Amplifier
Upgrade your vehicles sound system with this easy to install shallow powered subwoofer package for strong powerful bass, a maximum power of 1200 W and a nominal power of 300 W. (Remote control and cables included).
The TS-WX1010LA housing contains a durable 25 cm woofer that achieves a sharp bass reproduction by controlling the air in the housing. Which is unique to the sealed type.
Powerful Amplified Subwoofer
Built with high bandwidth, high output and low distortion 300-watt Class D amplifier mated to high sensitivity woofers specifically optimized for use in small, sealed enclosures.
Flexible sound adjustment
User adjustable controls include a LPF, phase control and variable bass boost (0 to +12 dB, 40Hz to 100Hz) providing enhanced control. To expand system flexibility and user control, input gain can be adjusted using the included wired remote bass control knob or via the input gain control mounted on the enclosure side panel.
The innovative trapezoid shape of the enclosure is designed for high rigidity and to reduce internal standing waves, while also increasing installation flexibility. Can be installed freely in the cabin or under seats and re-positioned with the subwoofer firing rear, front or upwards for optimal bass tuning. The enclosure is fully carpeted, creating a non-slip, durable and scratch resistant surface.
- Shallow Sealed Box Design
- Oversized magnet with shallow mount design
- Rubber surround
- 4 layers round copper voice-coil wire
- 300 Watts RMS(600W Max.) Built-in digital amplifier
- Built-in 0 – 180 deg. phase switch
- RCA and speaker low level inputs
- Built-in adjustable bass boost EQ. (40Hz-100Hz)
- Adjustable 12 dB/oct. low pass X-over (50Hz-200Hz)
- Intelligent auto turn on/off function
- Thermal and over voltage protection
- Bass level remote control included
- Not a Bass boost – A REAL volume control
- Large AWG input terminals
- With Quick Release FASTON Terminal
- Dimensions : 533mm X 300mm X 150mm