Pioneer TS-WX1210AH 12″ Ported Enclosure Active Subwoofer with Built-in Amplifier
Upgrade your vehicles sound system with this easy to install single driver subwoofer package for strong powerful bass, a maximum power of 1500 W and a nominal power of 500 W. (Remote control and cables included).
The cabinet mechanism and the bass reflex port of the TS-WX1210AH are optimized to take advantage of the low-frequency response of a single driver with a 30 cm woofer unit. Which enable the original bass reproduction of the device and make it possible to enjoy a high-quality and powerful heavy bass reproduction. Equipped with a bass boost circuit, it is possible to adjust the sound pressure level and the frequency characteristics. You can adjust your favorite music to your liking.
Boundary Loaded Bass-reflex Slot Port Design
The slot port is positioned on the bottom edge of the bass-reflex enclosure which maximizes the subwoofer system output SPL by boundary loading the combined output of the slot port and the subwoofer diaphragm. Powerful, deep and accurate bass response capable of reproducing a wide range of music genres such as hip hop, rock, pop, and country.
Powerful Amplified Subwoofer
Built with high bandwidth, high output and low distortion 600W Max. (300W Nom.) Power Class D amplifier mated to high sensitivity woofers specifically optimized for use in small, sealed enclosures.
Flexible sound adjustment
User adjustable controls include a LPF, phase control and variable bass boost (0 to +12 dB, 40Hz to 100Hz) providing enhanced control. To expand system flexibility and user control, input gain can be adjusted using the included wired remote bass control knob or via the input gain control mounted on the enclosure side panel.
- Single Driver Vented Box Design
- Oversized magnet with extended pole
- Rubber surround
- 4 layers round copper voice-coil wire
- 300 Watts RMS(600W Max.) Built-in digital amplifier
- Built-in 0 – 180 deg. phase switch
- RCA and speaker low level inputs
- Built-in adjustable bass boost EQ. (40Hz-100Hz)
- Adjustable 12 dB/oct. low pass X-over (50Hz-200Hz)
- Intelligent auto turn on/off function
- Thermal and over voltage protection
- Bass level remote control included
- Not a Bass boost – A REAL volume control
- Large AWG input terminals
- With Quick Release FASTON Terminal
- Dimensions : 373mm X 459mm X 400mm