Polk Audio RC85i IPR Rectangular Two Way In-Wall Speakers with 8″ Driver – Pair
The Polk Audio RC85i is Priced And Sold As A Pair.
The RC85i features a big 8-inch driver, perfect for applications that demand higher volume levels and deeper bass response. Build a completely stealth home theater system (with the RC85i as your left/center/right stage, and a pair or more of RC65i as your surrounds), or complete a more traditional speaker system with additional multi-zone sound. Use the floor space you save to add more chairs, invite some friends over.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets.
- RCi speakers utilize the “virtual enclosure” of your in-wall and in-ceiling space to enhance their bass response and smooth low frequency blending with the midrange.
- Lightweight and stiff blue polymer cones deliver excellent damping and bass response.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- Aimable swivel tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging. (All models except RC6s.).
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated aluminum (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make RCi Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms or even under eaves of an enclosed porch. (RCi series are not suitable for exposed outdoor use).
- RCi speakers have paintable grilles and practically disappear into any room.
- RCi Series speakers are timbre-matched to other Polk speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.